Part 3

Zelk's Pov

"Jake, your eyes!"

"What's wrong with them?" I asked my mom, who wouldn't stop staring at them.

My mom had a pained look on her face as she tried to tell me, "Your eyes... they...are t-turning... wh-white."

I ran as fast as humanly possible to the bathroom mirror and looked at myself. I saw my eyes turning paler and paler every second. "Oh. My. Gosh." I muttered to myself. At some points it would turn completely white then turn back. I could only look around hoping for some way to change it. I decided to text Mega, surely he would know what to do. Yep, because he knows what to do, not because you have a crush on him. I cannot have a crush, I have a soulmate. His eyes flashed white again and he sighed. Or had a soulmate, looks like they aren't going to be alive for very long. I might as well just text Mega.

Me

Mega what does it mean when your eyes flash white?

Mega (Uncute Mute)

Google it

Me

I have to go

Thanks for the advice

Bye Mega!

Mega (Uncute Mute)

...

My soulmate was fine, my eye color stabilized and I was so relieved I could cry. I knew texting Mega was a good idea. I decided to follow Mega's advice and google it, so I walked to my room and sat down at my desk.

 I decided to follow Mega's advice and google it, so I walked to my room and sat down at my desk

I gasped, my soulmate was suicidal. I needed to figure out who they were and quickly.

A/N wiki.pedia is a joke the real website is called wikipedia incase you would like to know (I am aware that most ppl know what wikipedia is but if you don't there you are). That picture took me forever to make, compare it with the real one. Also incase you the image didn't load for you the important stuff it said was, "your eyes flashing white are the result of your soulmate thinking of meeting their end/dying. Eye color becoming paler is a result of your soulmate becoming injured, the closer it is to white the more dangerous."