𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

My date tonight was this guy, no ides what his name was. He was cute, with the most beautiful pair of hazel eyes and brown hair. His tattoos really called my attention, since he had whole sleeves on both his arms and some other drawings peaking from under his shirt. We hadn't talked, but we had been staring at each other all night, so I figured he'd be my fuck buddy. But then I saw this girl.

Basically, I just said 'fuck it' and stood up, walking towards her. Most of the times, other people were the ones who did the first move on me and I'd choose out of them, but she was really waiting for me and I couldn't waste such an opportunity.

She watched me as I approached her and I'm pretty sure the other guy was watching, too. The girl had a whiskey glass in her hand and she was sitting on the bar, one of her legs crossed on top of the other. She had an amazing body. Her outfit was intrepid, like mine; a black pair of jean shorts and a white tank top that exposed her beautiful cleavage. Her nails were short, round and painted in black, just like her lips. Wrapped around her neck was a black leather choker with a silver cross pendant. Hot.

"Alone tonight?" I asked, sitting on the stool next to her.

I placed my own glass on the stool, my whole body facing this beautiful girl. I took a swift glance at her collarbone and I noticed how smooth her skin was, as if nobody had ever touched her. I'd like to touch her. She was, by far, the prettiest girl I'd even seen, and I had been coming to Serpento for nine years now.

"Alone tonight." She confirmed, and I laughed lightly.

I couldn't describe her voice. It wasn't deep as I thought it would. It wasn't loud either. It was like a mix between both of them, a low acute or something. Kinda raspy and so hot.

Her hair was divided on one side, her brown afro curls falling on her eyes and all over the place. Her lips were even prettier from here and they curled in a very specific way when she talked. About her makeup, she was wearing a light shade of pink on her eyelids with a black cat eyeliner and matte crepe pink lipstick. Some freckles were visible too on the bridge of her nose, as well as the glow on the tip of her nose. All of this noticeable under the blue and red lights the bar was illuminated with.

"Haven't seen you around. Is it your first time here?" I trailed.

"Not really. I've been coming here ever since I can remember. Weird, though, I haven't seen you once either." She pursed a bit her lips with a cheeky grin on her face.

"I'm just good at my job." I shrugged my shoulders, taking my whiskey to my lips and drinking as I kept direct eye contact with her over the rim of the glass.

"And what exactly is your job?" She leaned a bit forward unintentionally, teasing me in a way I couldn't explain. I let out a deep sigh.

"I don't know, what's yours?" I ignored her previous statement and she furrowed her brows, her jaw dropping with a playful smirk.

"That's not fair. I want to know." The mischievousness on her voice made me smile, just for the simple fact that I never thought I'd find anyone cute in an asexual way.

"Tell me your job and I'll tell you mine." I offered, and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm a stripper at Neamhaí." She pointed the door, talking about another famous bar. As much as I would've liked the fact she was a stripper, I knew she wasn't. She couldn't. I mean, dude, she looked so innocent... sometimes.

"I have the feeling you're not being completely honest." I squinted my eyes at her, waiting for her to mention her actual job. I didn't even know her name, but she was fun and I liked her. Not that I cared about the names of the people I fucked anyways, though I was actually interested in hers.