𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

Most of them were pedophiles or rapists, and those guys were the ones with the best jobs out of all my body count.

My fantasy had always been breaking free and starting to kill people on my own instead of following orders. If I did, of course I'd always stick to the old protocol of killing only people who deserved it, and I'd be careful enough not to have the whole FBI after me on the first day. I even mentioned it to John and he told me it wasn't necessary for me to 'break free' since he'd let me go on my own some day. But until then, he said I still had too much to learn, because, sometimes, I was way too reckless and things tended to go south.

Now, we had started with the plan of letting me go.

Ashton Agarwal, John's son and Zayn's cousin, had leant me one of the thousands of unused apartments his family owned, and I was staying there, Zayn visiting from time to time. Most of my one night stands happened here because I liked being comfortable in a place I knew, which meant the living room had been seen by thousands of different people. My parents thought I still lived in the old apartment they had given me -the were mistaken.

I always made sure my dates were really drunk and left before sunrise. I couldn't risk myself like that, especially now that the FBI was looking for me. Not in a bad way though. My parents were worried.

It had been two weeks since I had been led on my own path, meaning I had killed fourteen men. One day each, all of them mutilated and with a rose as a signature. A red rose. Red like the blood they ended up covered in.

I had a strange fanaticism with roses, especially with their color. Why? Blood. Simple. My job had made me grow up as a deranged psycho. I loved blood, the metallic smell and the color. Crimson red. So artistic.

When John had started helping me part my way, he told me there was this organization, D.M.G., that worked with killers. At first, I rejected the offer because I thought that included having another boss. But when Agarwal explained to me that the organization was just to keep us away and safe from the FBI, I realized it would be stupid of me not to accept the deal. They helped me find the men I wanted to kill, giving me the information I needed.

My pattern always consisted in torturing the men during the early morning in an old warehouse on the outskirts of town. Not to get answers, just for the fun and adrenaline of the moment and to make them suffer. Then, I would slit their throats or crack their necks, something to kill them, and leave them in different municipal garbage dumpsters with my emblematic red rose. I figured disappearing in the same place all these men were murdered would confuse the FBI, making them think I was kidnapped or some shit. Still, there was another meaning behind the place choice.

So here I was now, working as a killer for an assassination guild.

My attire choice tonight was a bold one. A colorful short, tight dress that ended right under my ass and was nearly spilling out my tits. A pair of black stiletto shoes and my jet-black hair loose. I had always wanted to cut out bangs, and Zayn said he would help me whenever I wanted, but I still wasn't ready to let go of my precious hair. It would be a great change.

 It would be a great change