"What do you mean? There's an 'on' button. Just- There's something over- that jigga-ma-thing, whatever." The old lady said.

"I hit the jigga-ma-thing." The old man told her.

"Okay, well, just- Give it to me. I know how to do this."

"All right, here." He agreed.

"They're so cute," Lila said blandly, "I love old couples. I'm always so proud of them for not murdering each other."

"Why are we watching this?" Diego asked.

"Shush." Five hushed them.

"Yeah, I... I'm Dan Frankel. And..."

"I'm Edna Frankel" His wife said and kept the camera on her husband.

"...Edna Frankel. We are in Dallas, Texas, to see the president. Today's date is November 22, 1963."

"Well, that's six days from now." Lila stated.

"No shit." Y/n scoffed.

"Holy shit. This is it. The grassy knoll. Kennedy's about it get shot," Diego sat up a bit, "How do you have this?"

"Hazel died to get me this footage. It's must be the key to stopping doomsday." Five retorted.

"Hazel?" Diego asked.

"Long story."

"What's doomsday?" Lila asked.

"Even longer story. Now, Hush." Y/n told her.

"What exactly did he say to you?" Diego questioned Five.

"Well, he was killed before he could explain. But, whatever he wanted us to see, it's on this film." Five answered.

"This is very exciting." Dan said from the film.

There was gun shot in the distance, then more and people started screaming.

"Oswald." Diego scoffed.

The woman dropped the camera. They all saw a man on the screen. He was calm and dressed in all black, holding an open umbrella. Though it wasn't raining, it was a sunny day.

"Oh, no." Five whispered.

Y/n stood up from her seat on the floor to get a better look and Diego got down from the counter. Five rewinded the film, paused it, and pushed the projector back a bit.

"It's not him. No way in hell is it him." Y/n said and scratched the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Okay, you gonna fill me in now, boys and girl? What the hell is this shit we're watching?" Lila asked.

They all ignored her and stepped closer to the screen.

"No, that's impossible." Diego stated.

"Clearly, it's not." Five told him.

"What... What is it?" Elliott asked. His words were muffled because they had shoved a piece of fabric in his mouth.