III. | THREE

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐅 them walked up the stairs to Elliotts living room

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐅 them walked up the stairs to Elliotts living room. As the reached the stop of the stairs Elliott came out with a shot gun.

"Where did you get the film?" He continued, "'The Frankel footage.' The truth this time."

"You know this lunatic?" Diego asked.

"New acquaintance. He's harmless." Five answered.

"Are you sure about that?" The lady asked.

"Are you or are you not an enemy of the people?" Elliott asked loudly.

"Such an open-ended question."

"Really depends on the people."

"I mean, I wouldn't think so."

"You move one more muscle, I will blow your brains out." He threatened.

"Which one of you wanna take this or should I do it?" Diego asked.

"I got it." Y/n and Five said at the same time. She went invisible.

"Hey, Lila..." Diego started as Five teleported away.

As Elliot fired the shot gun, Five appeared in front of him and he aimed it up at the ceiling. Diego stepped forward and took the gun from his hands and Y/n went visible, she held Elliott back as Diego unloaded the gun. Once he was done Y/n let go of Elliott.

Lila, the woman, laughed a bit. "What the hell just happened?" She asked.

"𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐍?" The woman from the film asked

"I don't know." A man responded.

They were watching the Frankel footage now in Elliotts kitchen. They tied Elliot up so he wouldn't attack them again and Lila was watching as well.