XIV. | FOURTEEN

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐎 with out me

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐎 with out me." Y/n said slowly as she noticed the blue flashes of light coming from behind a fence. "You can do this with out my help."

"The more people we have the better." Diego told her sternly.

"Yeah but the longer you spend trying to convince me to go with you, the more time you're wasting." Y/n started backing away from the group. "Don't die!"

She ran off and hopped over the fence to see Luther pointing a gun at Five and an older man standing there, seemingly watching the scene play out.

Luther took the gun and knocked him in the face.

"I wasn't even gone for a day, what the hell did I come back to?" She asked and looked around the parking lot.

"How did you find us?" Five asked her.

"Now! Open the portal!" Luther shouted at him and rushed to grab a briefcase behind Y/n.

"Right."

"Why did you just knock this old guy out?" Y/n asked Luther while kicking the mans leg.

"That's Five, but older." He sighed as the blue anomaly formed.

"Oh?"

The blue light came from Fives hands as well, a little picture was playing in the middle of the vortex from, for Y/n, a year ago.

Older Five began to sit up from the pavement and reach for the briefcase, Luther pointed the rifle at him.

"Maybe don't do that." Y/n grimaced.

"Y/n?"

She nodded and looked back to the anomaly.

"Into the vortex you go, asshole!" Five shouted over the harsh wind.

"Fine! But give me the math! So I don't end up looking like Tiger Beat over here."

"You stand next to the vortex and I'll tell you."

The adult version of Five moved next to it.

"This is close enough. Now give it to me."

Five looked to Luther and Y/n. They nodded for him to share it. "It was a typo."

"Typo?"

"We put the decimal in the wrong spot. We wrote down five-point-seven. It should've been,"