VII. | SEVEN

𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 people would apologize to Y/n for bumping into her and would then do a double take to make sure their eyes hadn't deceived them and there was a child at the party

𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 people would apologize to Y/n for bumping into her and would then do a double take to make sure their eyes hadn't deceived them and there was a child at the party. She acted as if their was nothing wrong, as if she were supposed to be here while she waited for the other three to sneak into the building.

Y/n had gone ahead of the group, switching on her invisibility and breezing by the dressed up couples and security guards loitering around the parking lot.

She now stood by one of the entrances and attempted to find Five, Diego, or Lila wandering around. Maybe she shouldn't have gone off on her own. That was until Five came in the building behind her and took a glass of champagne from one of the waiters roaming around with plates of them.

"You know, if you get caught with that not only will you be asked why you're underage drinking, you'll be asked how you got in here as a child." Y/n pointed out as the four began walking through groups of people.

"I'll manage." He told her.

"I don't see him anywhere." Diego said after they all walked around for a bit.

"Just keep an eye out for the majestic twelve." Five instructed. "We got the upstairs, try not to do anything too stupid."

He took Y/n's hand and they began heading towards the staircase. "Wait, Five." She stopped him.

"What?"

"We should go dance, it'll only be for a second."

"Y/n-"

"Just for a second."

He sighed, "Do we have to?"

"Do you not know how to dance? We were taught how to when we were kids." She dragged him over to the dance floor.

"I remember, unfortunately."

The second they reached the dancing area, they began dancing, moving along to the melodic song playing.

"Why is that?" She asked after a few moments. "He wanted us to be superhero's or whatever, so why were we taking ballroom lessons?"

"He had his reasons that somehow made sense but I believe he told us 'One never knows when the paso doble will be the difference between life..." He leaned Y/n back into a dip, "and death."

They each stood back up, Y/n quickly pulling him into a kiss. "Yeah, that's something he'd say." The song ended, "Let's go upstairs now and try to find these people."

Before going after her, Five stood on the dance floor for a moment, baffled from the kiss. He had planned to be the one to initiate it but things clearly took a turn. He shook his head and followed her up the spiral staircase where they caught a group of men going into a meeting room.

Sneaking up behind her, Five placed a hand on her shoulder which only caused her to jump slightly before he warped them into the closet of the meeting room. Y/n peeked through the blinds of the door that were barely parted enough for her to see through.