VI. | SIX

"𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 taking her so long

"𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 taking her so long." Y/n sighed a while sitting on the hood of the car.

"Beats me." Five leaned against the car while crossing his arms. "Any power malfunctions?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"No, and no new ones either." She answered. "Everything before finding out about the apocalypse was normal. It was kinda odd, you know?"

He shook his head. "I was just so used to living with all this crazy stuff. Powers, a robotic mother, a family friend that's an ape, you know." She continued, "But after the time jump I couldn't find any of you guys so I thought if I got my name out there one of you would pop up."

"Which, it did help you find me but after a month or so I grew accustomed to living here and now that you're back and everything, I'm realizing that I don't wanna go back to life I built here."

"Well, you don't have to go back. After we stop the apocalypse, we'll be going back to 2019 one way or another. Then we all live happily ever after or something." He retorted.

Before they could continue the conversation, a few bricks fell from the building due to Luther punching a hole in his wall.

"Seems to be going great for her." Y/n remarked and hopped off the hood of the car.

A few moments later, Vanya came out of the building and immediately went for the car.

"Well, that clearly went well." Five joked as she walked by. "You ready to go?"

"I'm going back to the farm." She stated.

"What? Vanya, we need to stay together, remember?" Y/n asked while walking after her.

"Why? So I don't end the world again?" She opened the car door aggressively, "We're you even gonna tell me?"

"Look, I tried to." Y/n told her. Vanya looked to Five.

"Okay, in my defense, no. And can you blame me? When you get angry, shit blows up." Five scoffed.

"Great. Any other family secrets you failed to mention, Five?" Vanya asked while entering the car.

"A boatload, which I don't have the luxury of sharing them with the-" He cut himself off and knocked on the window as Y/n watched the scene play out.

Vanya rolled the window down. "The clock is ticking on doomsday. Just tell me that when we need you, you'll be ready." Five said.

"I can't help you. I don't even know who I am."

"Whether you like it or not, you're apart of this fucked up family, Vanya." Y/n shrugged as she started the car.

"Look, that's who I was, okay? New timeline, new me." She stated and drove off.

"That's not how it work-" Five sighed in defeat as the car moved farther and farther away.