VIII. | EIGHT

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 Five walked off and Y/n followed shortly after him, along with Diego after he exchanged a few words with Lila

When the three returned to Elliots, Y/n was quick to fall asleep on the couch and didn't wake up until the next day. Once she registered the previous nights events, she changed from the dress she was wearing because there was some blood on it.

She entered the kitchen after changing and listened into the current conversation they were having while she got an ice pack and put it to her head.

"No, no, no, I don't understand. They keep following me." Diego paced a small place in the kitchen.

"Wait, who?" Luther asked while cooking a ridiculous amount of scrambled eggs.

"Those dutch sociopaths."

"They're swedish, not dutch." Y/n corrected him while sitting down at the small table. "They were hired to kill us before we could fuck up the timeline anymore than what we already have."

"Yeah, but why now? I mean, I'm..." Diego snapped his fingers while thinking, "Fine for three months until he shows up." He pointed to Five, who was observing while leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, I was here for a year and no one messed with me." Luther chimed in.

"That's... true. I was here for ten months and I was good. Besides if it were to be any of us, it probably would've been me cause I'm a 'celebrity'" She made quotation marks in the air.

"Right." Diego put his arms up, waiting for an explanation.

"Even if it was my fault, which it isn't, we only have six days before the end of world and the closest anyone's gotten to Reginald was that driveway at the consulate." Five pointed out.

"Well..." Luther began, "That's not exactly true."

The three looked at him, "What do you mean?"

"I saw him."

Luther explained his story, to summarize it; he gathered some money and took a bus to 'the academy' which at the time was just Reginalds home. When arriving there, some party was going on, he found Reginald by the bar and desperately tried to convince him that Luther was in fact his son and from the future along with the fact he had seven other adopted children. It ended in Luther being insulted and being told to exit the house.

"That's pathetic." Diego commented once hearing the story.

"Yeah, well, at least he didn't shank my ass."

"No, bro, he shanked your heart."

Elliott stood in the doorway, "Is that my bathrobe?" He asked Luther. "No." He lied.

"Look, who cares what he shanked? He knows something about time travel." Y/n asked and put the ice pack she had got out away.

"Wait, why doesn't Five just do his thing and time travel us out?" Elliott asked.