Chapter 1: Entry Log 1 - 00:00:22

The Camera flicks on with a near silent click, a bit of static humming over the mics as they are adjusted. Cayde is front in center on the feed, leaning up against a counter in what appears to be a kitchen, probably his own. Glowing blue optics blink twice and he cocks his head.

"Is it on?" he asks, receiving a sigh in reply.

"Yes, all of your specifications are now in order," a strong female, yet electronic voice states from close by the mic - his Ghost no doubt. The Exo nodded his head.

"Right, thanks Sun," he says off hand, clearing his throat before he stares intently at the feed, a smirk appearing moments later. "Names Cayde-6, Exo Hunter, Vanguard leader, generally bored out of my mind. These logs are being started to ensure that if that '6' ever becomes a '7' I can fill in the missing pieces easier. Reboots are kind of random and you never know what you'll be left with." A bitter edge to his voice at that, but he continues without pause. "My Ghost, Sundance will start taking random log entries from now on until further notice, I'm leaving it up to her for the most part for what she records." He nods to himself, thinking, pondering if he needs to say anything else before the raise of his brow plate signals that he does. "Oh, and Zavalla, if you're watching these for some reason, it's your own damn fault if you see something you wish you hadn't. You have been warned," he muses, smirking into the feed and a few moments go by before the video cuts, ending the first of the Cayde logs.