Ouran High School Host Club OC

~Basic info~

Name: Aoi Misora

Gender: Female

Blood type: A

Age: 15-16

Year: Year one

Height: 5'2

Weight: 125 Pound

Birthday: May 20th

Looks: she has long black hair that goes to her back and wears a ribbon the back of her hair. She has purple eyes and wear the ouran high school uniform.

Personality: Aoi get shy around new people and new places she never been to before. She can focus on her school work and her job but she focus on her music more. She helpful at home when her parents are busy with work. She get tough when someone is in trouble or is being bullied by other people and is not afraid to speak up for them or herself. She friendly only to people she knows well enough and friendly to little kids and adults.

Like: Baking, Cooking, Music, Sweets, animal and reading.

Dislike: Pervert, Fan girls, Bullies, Spider, and Jerks.

Fear: Disappointing her parents, Being alone, and drowning

Hobbies: Cooking, Music, Dancing, Baking and Singing

Habit: she has a sweet tooth and tries to control it during school time.

Fact: her brother comes to pick her up from school because he doesn't trust rich people that much and worries for his little sister. Aoi knew Haruhi was a girl from the very start.

Info: Aoi is from a middle class family. Her parents own a music store since her she was six years old, Aoi and always love going to the music store afterschool because she get to see the different instruments and music sheets they have. When she was ready to leave home, her older brother Hideo would always walk her home together. When Aoi turn eight years old she started to play the flute and got really good at it, she doesn't like to play in front of people unless it for her music class or unless she plays it in front of her family members. When Aoi started Middles School, she learn how to sing and dance but she keep it to herself because she doesn't want people to know she can sing and dance because she was afraid how the student would treat her. One during after school was over she gone to the music room and start practice her dancing and singing, and Den of Ouran Academy saw her in the music room singing and dancing and was surprise and left quietly without her knowing. A day before graduation she learn that she got a scholarship for Ouran Academy for music, Aoi was surprise by this and thought it was a mistake but she learn that the Den talk to her principal and her parents about her attending the Academy, she was kind of afraid because it a rich people school but she wasn't going to give up that easily.

~School info~

Favorite Subject: Music and Cooking

Least Favorite Subject: Math

Extracurricular Activities: The Music Club and the Cooking Club

Talent: Playing The Flute, Singing, Dancing, Can tell the twins apart and Baking sweets.

Job: Work part time in her parents Music Store.

Sports: Softball.

School Uniform: The Ouran girl's uniform, she hate the color and the way it look but she endures it during the school day but wears her late great grandmother ruby necklace.

How she got in: On a Music scholarship

How she met the ouran host club: Accidently thought it was a music room

~Relationship~

Friends: Mori, Kyoya, Tamaki.

Best Friend: Honey and Haruhi.

Enemies: Renge (sometime they get along) and The Lobelia Girls

Crushes: Kaoru or Hikaru

Family members: Kyo Misora (father, alive. Age: 39)

Hoshi Misora (mother, alive. Age 38)

Hideo Misora (big brother, alive. age 18)

Outside of School Clothes: she wears a black top with her late great grandmother ruby necklaces, and wear a white long skirt and black shoes.

~Report Card~

Math: C-

English: B-

History: A

Science: B

Gym: B-

Art: C

Drama: C-

Music: A

Cooking: A

Languages: A-