Avatar the last airbender OC

Name: Emiko

Age: 16

Hair: Emiko has long straight brown hair that reaches her back. On each side of her hair it braided with white beads holding the braids together.

Eye Color: Green eyes

Clothes: Emiko wear the Earth Kingdom attire when she around town but doesn't wear the hat or the headband they usually have them wearing. But she sometimes wear a light green short dress kimono that is a knees length with a dark green belt around her waist and a water pouch attach to her belt. She wear a water tribe necklace that her mother have giving her before she passed away.

Bending Element: Water Bending

Personality: Emiko can remain calm when need or when her twins starts to worry if she hurt or not. She serious when it comes to making sure they have money to survive for the whole month and not spend it up in a week. She kind of act like a mother since their mother died when they were only eight years old and took the chorus of what her mother would do for the family. She always tries to make people smiled no matter what the problem and even tries to cheer up her own twin brother from his serious mood at time when he need to be the older twin brother for her. Emiko get mad when it comes to people being hurt by the fire nation or a town being destroy by fire bender, it just bring back bad memories about their father death. She naive when it comes to boys since her brother made it his goal to keeps boys away from her or even trying to ask her out for cup of tea. She sneaky when it comes to taking thing from people without them know and was taught this by her twin older brother when she was ready. She clever when it comes to targeting the right person to take down.

Job: Street Dancer (on the side)

Like: Sweets, Animals, Books, Walking, Swimming, Climbing, Cooking, Cleaning, and Her Big Brother.

Dislike: Fire Nation, Bugs, Fire bender, Bitter food, and Bandits

Friends: Aang, Sokka, Katara, Toph, Iroh and Zuko (when he's on team Avatar)

Enemies: Ty lee, Azula, Fire Lord, Mai, and Zuko (when he's with Fire Nation)

Family: Ichiru (older twin brother: earth bender, alive)

Akira (mother, age: 30. water bender, decease)

Jun (father, age: 32. earth bender, presume decrease)

Past: Their mother Akira was born at the North Pole but left after her parents wanted to put her in an arrange marriage with one of the warriors of the north pole . Akira meet Juu while she was being attack by bandits in the middle of the forest and he came saved her to save her just in time. Jun invited Akira to stay with him after he finish off the bandits, over the year they been together, they slowly started to fall in love with each other and then have two beauty twin babies after they married. Emiko and Ichiru were born in the earth nation town where her father grew up at. The whole family lived in peaceful life, at age six both Emiko and Ichiru learn what their bending abilities were and their parents were proud to know that their children will have a peace of their parents. Emiko was a water bender while twin older brother Ichiru was an earth bender. Emiko thought everything would be alright after that but, as they were Eight years old, their mother died from an uncured illness but before her death. Her mother gave Emiko the water bending scrolls to her daughter that she took from the North Pole before she left. Two year later their mother died, they slowly started to get back into life and Emiko took the chorus of her late mother as Ichiru helped out around the house. A few weeks later fire bender started to attack their home and the town, they started to pack what they could before the Fire soldiers came to their home. Their father led his kids out to a secret tunnel he made for them to escape from the soldiers. They stop to wait for their father to come but, he threw a bag of money at Ichiru as their father had tears in his eyes while smiling and close the tunnel up. They heard a boom Nosie outside the tunnel as they were running out the tunnel and knew their father had may sacrifice his life to distract the soldiers for his kids to escape. Ichiru lead Emiko out the tunnel and wonder what they'll do now, since they may had lost their father and hope he's still alive. Emiko and Ichiru grew up in the forest in a nearby town learning to survive on their own and taking what they need to live. Over the years their skill grew as they learn how to be sneaky and clever to get what they need and sometimes try to find their father and hope he's still alive out there.

Crush for Emiko: Zuko or sokka

~~~~~~

Older twin brother

Name: Ichiru

Age: 16

Hair: Ichiru has short brown hair that had a ponytail in the back tied with a dark green band that his father gave him

Eyes Color: Green Eyes

Clothes: Ichiru wear the Earth Nation attire when he is in town for gathering supplies and food. He sometimes wear the headband only when he remember to put it on. But he sometimes wear a warrior outfit almost like Sokka's water tribe clothes but it dark green with a light green belt and he made the pants into shorts to move quickly. He had two silver dagger on each side of his belt that use to belong to their father.

~~~~~

Bending Element: Earth bending

Personality: Ichiru is overprotective of his younger twins' sister when it comes to boys trying to flirt or ask her out and will use his earth bending to seem them away from Emiko. He tougher then he looks since he train himself in earth bending and his dagger. He the plan maker since he has to keep his sister safe from any danger that comes to them. He tricky since nobody realize their item is gone and Ichiru is gone as well with the item. He a gentleman when it comes to treating girls well unless they starts to attack without a reason and while fight back. He a kind person when comes to kids and animals since he hate to see them hurt by anyone. He quiet around stranger because he could never forget when their life change forever. He serious about when comes to food, money and people they should trust and will keep his guard up just in case they need to escape. He cold to the Fire Nation for destroy almost everyone life.

Like: Sweets, Animals, Maps, Running, Climbing, Hunting, Setting Traps and His little sister.

Dislike: Fire Nation, Fire bender, Bitter food, and Bandits

Friends: Aang, Sokka, Katara, Toph, Iroh and Zuko (When he's with team Avatar)

Enemies: Ty lee, Azula, Fire Lord, Mai, and Zuko (When he's with Fire Nation)

Family: Emiko (younger twin sister: water bender, alive)

Akira (mother, age: 30. water bender, decease)

Jun (father, age: 35. earth bender, presume decrease)

Crush for Ichiru: Toph or Katara.