Megaman NT warrior OC

Name : ichigo Yagami.

Age :12

Family : Yumiko Yagami (mother: alive, age 34 )

Kaito Yagami (Father: alive, age 35. job:doctor )

Yuri Yagami (little brother: alive, Age five )

Look: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140901191919/yakuza-mob-roleplay/images/a/ad/Headphones_green_eyes_violins_instruments_anime_girls_black_hair_skies_bare_shoulders_2000x1384_w_www.wallpaperno.com_70.jpg

Netnavi: yes

What Yukimi look like:

Pet handler color: light blue

Navi name: Yukimi

Netnavi element: ice

Like: sweet and spicy food, animals, riding her bike, kids, flowers and ice cream.

Dislike: rude people, bitter food, bugs, cheaters and evil

Hobbies: playing the violin and riding her bike.

Personality: Ichigo has a sweet side for animals and kids. She may seem soft but she doesn't let anyone take advantage of her kind nature since she doesn't want to be walk over. She's serious when it comes to her practices her violin and her gardening. In netbattle she take it seriously since she see her netnavi as a sister figure to her. She won't let anyone harm her little brother because she protect him from being bullied.

Past: when Ichigo was born, her mother made sure she was given attention while she father worked at the hospital. At the age of five, she show interest in music as she and her mother gone to a musical park concert, her mother and father let her pick out what instrument she wanted to play. The first thing she saw was the violin, her mother and father paid for it and help her practice her music skill. At first she wasn't great but over the years she started to show improvement at the age of seven when her mother gave birth to her little brother. When she turned ten she gotten her first net navi, her name is Yukimi and become close friends but almost like sister.

Ichigo crush: chaud.

Yukimi crush: protoman