Harvest Moon Oc

~Basic Info~

Name: Ruka Fujioka

Age: 20

Location: Flute Fields, a House (in Animal Parade)

Caramel River district, A House (in Tree of Tranquility)

Race: Japanese

Gender: Female

Blood Type: AB

Occupation: Waitress (in Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade)

Birthday: Summer 28

~Gifts~

Loves: Shining Watermelon, Shining Cocoa Fruit, Orange Candy, Strawberry Candy, Apple Candy, Blue Perfume, Blueberry Juice, Blueberry Cocktail, Honeydew Milk, Blue mist Flower, Orange Ice Cream, Orange Pie, Spinish Cake, Emerald Accessories, Crystal, Vegetable Curry, Hotcakes, Salmon Fried Rice, Sushi, Lily.

Likes: Chocolate (bar,cake,pie,cookies,ice cream and pudding) ,Vanilla Ice Cream, Roasted Chestnut, Yogurt, Herb Grilled Fish, Orange Cake, Fish Meuniere, Omelet Rice, Milk Tea, Orange Cookies, Curry Buckwheat Noodles, Blueberry Candy, Cheese Fondue, Good Chicken Egg, Good Silk, Good Milk, Perfect Sheep Milk, Sapphire Accessories, Orange, Rose.

Dislike: Boots, Junk Ore, Toadstool, Conger Eel Rice Bowl, Steamed Turnip, Tomato Soup, Spice Stew, Yam Cake, Eel, Conger Eel, Goat Milk, Ostrich Egg, Empty Can, Fodder, Bird Feed, and Chili Pepper.

~Personality~

Personality: Ruka is hard worker and won't give up the work until her complete it or until the task get handed down to someone else. She never give up on anything or break a promise, once she promise someone she doesn't break that promise until she completely finish the promise till the end. She have a childish and down to nature side that some people have seen before in her when she not working or having task to finish up. She friendly to people that she knows very well and always happy to help someone who is in need of help from her or even ask her a favor but, she won't give them money unless they can pay her back the money the person owns her. She like to going to see Luke because he know how to have fun and he active as well and can always cheer up the people around him and he can make Ruka laugh. She doesn't like to depend on people for anything, she want to work for the things she wants and needs for herself since she been doing work for a long time. She doesn't know when she get sick since she doesn't pay attention to her own health and end up in Doctor Jin office almost every few months or so. She really doesn't like hurting other people feelings when she has to give them bad news or comment on something they say or wear, it hard to say it but, she ends up telling them anyway. She hate to take medicine since it doesn't taste good and leave a bitter taste in her mouth and it doesn't goes away until she eat sometime to remove the taste out of her mouth. She get shy and doesn't talk to a lot of people unless they are best friends with her or work with her.

Past: Ruka was the second born child born in the family two years after her older brother was born. Both of her Parents owns a popular Restaurant in the city together before the kids were born and love the work they do and loved both of their children's very much. Her mother and father are thinking about passing down the Restaurant to one of their two kids when they started to think of retired and when the kids are older. When Ruka was fourteen years old, she started to work at a small cafe not that far from her home and hoping with enough cooking experience and knowledge about Restaurants that she may get the family Restaurant. She love working with the people at the cafe and learn to bake as well from them. When Ruka turn nineteen year old and her older brother Kaito was Twenty-One their mother and father finally choose who get to run the restaurants after they retired, both her and her older brother worked really hard to be choosing to own the Restaurant. Ruka was so excited that it will be her but, her dream were shattered when they name her older brother Kaito the child to own the Restaurant when they retired from the Restaurant business. Ruka asked why her brother and not her, they told her that Kaito can handle the working business that a Restaurant needs and that he was the oldest and first born child in the family and that Ruka was not ready because she still a child to her parent's eyes and was not ready for the real world. Ruka goes back home after hearing that and decide to go away to another place so that she can start her own life and let her brother Kaito have the Restaurant, when she goes on to the computer and found out about Waffle/Castanet Island and heard about the things there and decide to move there and continue her dreams there. Once she gotten the money and thing pack up she leave her home for the island, she stayed at the Inn for a while until her house was done being build and made some friends along the way and found a job at the Inn as a waitress and was a start of her dream of being a chef. She got some letters from her brother Kaito and was happy to hear from him after being on the island for one year.

Like: Animals, Waterfalls, Animals, spring, Flowers, Cooking, Baking, Rivers, Books, Candy, and Sweets.

Dislike: Storms, Snakes, People who hurts animals, Jerks, Player, Bullies, Bugs.

Fears: Spider, Height, Being alone, Typhoons, Being rejected by her crush.

Hobbies: Fishing, Cooking, Mining.

Habits: Eating more then she should, overworking herself, making more food than the order said.

Talents: Playing the Piano, Baking, and Singing.

~Relationship~

Family: Naomi Fujioka (Mother, Age: 44, alive)

Daisuke Fujioka (Father, Age: 46, alive)

Kaito Fujioka (Older Brother, Age: 22, alive)

Bestest Friend: Maya, Luke, Toby and Chase

Best Friend: Kathy, Luna, Candace, Renee, Selena, Jin, Wizard, Gill, Calvin, Hanna, Taylor, Owen.

Friend: Anissa, Witch Princess, Dale, Bo, Ramsey, Barbara, Irene, Jake, Yolanda, Colleen, Hamilton, Hayden, Ozzie, Pascal, Cain

Acquaintances: Perry, Chloe, Paolo, Simon, Craig, Ruth, Samson, Sue, Owen

Crushes: Luke, Chase, Wizard or Julius

Rival: Phoebe

Pet: dog and her name is Kai. He was a white big dog and had brown eyes.

~Appearance~

Height: 5'3

Weight: 135 lbs.

Eye Color: Purple eyes

Hair Color: Long green hair that goes over to her shoulders.

Hair Style: Straight Hair

Clothing for Different Season: Spring and Summer: Ruka looks in the spring and Summer time. She wear a white top that cut at her shoulders and a green long pants that goes to her knees and Emerald Pendent around her neck.

Fall and winter: Ruka looks in the fall and winter time. She wears a Light Blue jacket that she leave unzip with a long sleeve Red shirt and long brown jeans and wear a light purple ribbon behind her hair and wear a small red scarf around her neck.