We had a meeting with the board members and made a decision about our company's benefit and future. It resulted in voting among the board members and making me realize I need to change some directors from my board. I came back home next day as we all were busy in office with this new plan which we wanted to implement successfully. I got down from the car and walked towards my home. As I entered I saw a man. He was wearing a pilot's uniform. He looked familiar. He was not as tall as me but may be 5'11". He had dusky complexion but big eyes.
He looked at me and his expression became serious all of a sudden. He took his cap near his side and walked towards me. "Mr. Ranayal?" He said.
"Yes. Do I know you?" I asked him.
"Really sir. Eight months ago you attended my engagement." He said with a little smirk on his face.
"You are Mira's nephew." I said as I remembered. I looked at his batch. It said S.R. Shetty. Hard to figure out his first name.
"It's Sarvadaman Ramachandran Shetty. But I am known as Saami." He said. Boy he should not say his name loud in Delhi.
"Hello Saami so you are here to meet Ambar?" I asked.
"Yes." I said. "Did she informed you that I am coming to meet her?" He asked me.
"No but it's not her fault I wasn't around much." I said to him.
"So that means I can get in?" He said pointing his finger towards the door. I looked and realized what he said. "Oh yes. Sorry for making you wait here." I asked a servant to get his bags in and keep them in guest room.
I asked a maid to bring Ambar down.
"How is Chini's health?" He asked.
"Who?" I asked.
"Ambar. I call her Chini." He said with a little awareness.
"That's sweet."
"How is your family?" I asked him.
"You mean my Uncle Dev?" He asked.
This boy is really very serious and straight forward. I looked at him. I thought first to deny about Dev but then I thought not to. "Yes. I heard about his suicide attempt. I was quite concerned about him." I started to sense the tension now . He kept the glass of water on the table after taking a final sip.
"My uncle is fine and he expects you taking good care of Ambar." After that I heard someone running towards us. Ambar then jumped on Saami and hugged. "Saami Annaaa" She yelled. In so many days it was first time that I saw her all cheered up and extremely happy. Saami was laughing as he embraced Ambar. He then looked at her face and they started to converse in kannada.

Ambar's POV

Saami Anna kept me down and I looked at him. "Chini , how are you?" He asked instantly switching to kannada.

"Winter is killing me apart from that I am good." I said and laughed. "Let me look at you first in your uniform." I said. I looked at him. I was so happy. Finally Saami Anna got what he wanted. His dream of becoming pilot is fulfilled. "You look handsome Saami Anna." I said.

"I know." He replied and we both laughed.

I took Saami Anna with me in my room to have private conversation with him about Bangalore.

He was sitting on chair and I was standing near my bed.

"Everything is fine in Bangalore." Saami Anna said. "Tejas and Lisa are dating" Saami Anna said.

"They were dating since 8th grade tell me something new." I informed him.

"What?" He yelled. "I thought he started dating her because her face got clear of zits and now she has no braces." He admitted/
"He liked her even when she was having zits, large glasses and shiny metallic braces because of Tejas the bar of dating was elevated in our school for boys." I said. He laughed.

What about Mom and Dad?" I asked him.
"Still happily married thankfully." He said.

"When I used to look at them I used to just think that after getting married everything has to be like this. Just like Mom and Dad's. Mom couldn't cook and Dad could. I never saw them fighting over anything. I use to think that marriage is bliss. But I never thought that they were just trying to be good parents. All this that has happened has changed my perspective of man. Someone being dead and the world remains oblivion about it. Now I fear marriage because I know what it can turn into if not everything is right."

It was quite for few moments and later I realized what I said. I looked at Saami Anna who was looking at me with concern. "Don't tell them I said this. Please. They'll feel bad." I requested him.

"I won't Chini but hating something over observation won't help you." He said. "You know being engaged with Pallavi made me realize that a relationship needs Love, Respect, Trust and more than that Understanding. She never understood my passion of flying, neither she respected my dream neither I had trust on her. Let that alone we realized that we can never be happy with each other so breaking up was good. But your parents have all these things in their relationship. They are doing everything in their power to be with each other. That is a kind of relationship that I want to have with my better half."

I smiled at what he said. Sometimes I wonder that I have let all the negativity inside me consume my thinking. I have started to hate so much that I cant think straight.

"Well said." I told him and smiled.