Chapter 33

Prithvi's POV

Today is 31st. I was wearing a sky blue colour shirt and black coat. I brushed my hair and wore and looked myself again in the mirror. God knows why he gave me this red birth mark on my face. Thankfully it is near my jaw. I left from my home for the office and factory. As I entered our office I saw everyone in there looking at me as if they saw a wolf. "Happy new year every one." I said.
"Happy new year Prithvi." Every one said. I smiled and walked towards my uncle's cabin. As today every one is here just for the party we decided to throw a lunch party so that in evening every one can spend the new year with their family. As I entered in my uncle's room I heard him screaming on some directors. "Chacha ji why are you screaming?" I asked.
"Prithvi, Bhaiya is still sorting the issue of RX1 in UK and we are still trying to maintain the contract with the dealers." I looked at him surprise. "We had a contract right?" I asked him.
"We had, but because of low sales of they have found a loop in the contract which had a clause where they can remove our bikes from their showrooms in the event of our bikes failing to impress the market. Our Competition has built more successful bikes which gives high performance, high mileage and is pocket friendly." I had told them earlier while they were designing this bike to take it easy but no. Who will listen to a guy who actually stays with people and not with high profile brats. 
I arranged a call with Papa and directors before Chacha ji killed some one. "Hello Papa!!"
"Hey Prithvi !!!" He said in joy. "Happy new year kid." 
"Happy new year. Papa we have an issue here with dealers, I would suggest we call back all the bikes for now and relaunch them once the design flaw is rectified." I said.
As soon as I said this the directors and my uncle took over the call. "Sir if we do this it will harm the brand image. Beside this if we somehow pull the sale of the remaining bikes somehow we can add some new features into the bike and relaunch it." I kept mum after that and just heard everything. I am unable to figure out how. After sometime I left from there and met few people in the office whom I knew as kid. I looked at the time and remembered that I had to visit Ranyal residence as well. I left for there and it took me nearly an hour to reach their place. Their house was really decorated well. I walked in the house and saw Kabir talking with few people. He looked at me and walked towards me. "Hey Prithvi."
"Hi Kabir." I said.
"When did you come back?" I asked.
"Yesterday. Wanted to spend some time here." He said. I looked at the other side of the room trying to find Ambar.
"She is that way." Kabir said. I looked at him in surprise. "Who?" I asked.
"Do I need to clarify." He smirked and left.
"Is it that evident?" I asked myself.
I looked towards the direction where Kabir pointed and saw Ambar standing near the gate. She was wearing a beautiful purple dress with a long coat. She was holding a kid on her hip and holding a little girls hand in the other. "See Ridhima, how beautiful that tree looks." She said pointing towards the Christmas tree. The kid was happy and bouncing. Ambar looked at him and smiled. She turned towards me. Her hair was tied in a loose pony. Some of her hair strand were left free. She was wearing small earrings and black shoes. "Hi Prithvi. Happy New year." She said.
I smiled and looked at her. "Happy New year."
"Happy new year." Ridhima said.
"Happy New year." I wished her back.
"Nice shirt." Ambar said. I looked at my shirt and then back at her.
"You look beautiful." I said.
"Thanks." She said. I looked at Ridhima. She was wearing a pink dress. "Ohh some one looks very preety." I said. She gave me a wide smile. "Who?" She asked with a cute grin. "You." I said and tickled her. I look towards Ambar and she was looking at us and smiling. I looked at the kid she was holding. "Is this Harsh?" I asked.
"Yes." She replied. I looked at the kid. "Looks somewhat like you." I said. She smiled and looked at the kid. "Hopefully he will be different then me." She said. I looked at her. "Did you had anything?" She asked.
"Not yet." I replied.
A woman came and Ambar handed Harsh to her. "Put him to sleep Kusum." She said and passed the kid to the lady. She took Ridhima along with her. I looked at Ambar once again but then I lowered my gaze. She is very preety.