"So, I'm going to get in your truck. We're going to drive over to the light and stop. Then, I'll get out and grab my suitcase from the trunk. You can leave after that," you explained, before getting into the passenger side of the truck.

"Why are you going through all this trouble? Why not just grab your suitcase?" James wondered as he started the vehicle.

"Because of this." James's eyes widened, and he went silent for a few seconds.

"Oh, right, the invisi--" James watched as the strap was pulled and buckled up--"Oh, that's weird."

"Yeah. So, Michael would see a floating suitcase if I got it now," you replied, making sure he could see you again.

"Why don't you just tell him you're living in the pizzeria?" he suggested, backing out of the parking spot.

"Er- . . ." You rubbed the back of your neck, blushing lightly. "I'd rather not. I don't want him to think I'm some kind of cheapskate."

"But you are--"

"Don't--"

"--n't."

"Oh."

~ ~ ~ ~

"Alright. You guys go on back into the office. In the vents, I guess," Michael told the animatronics.

You looked around the corner, where Michael was guiding everyone into the office. He was turned away, so you figured you could sneak in while he wasn't looking. As you pulled at the door, though, you found that they were locked.

You waved your arms, trying to catch one of the animatronics' attention. Molten Freddy looked over to you, and you pointed to the door, signalling that it was locked. He nodded inconspicuously.

"Okie do-kie, Mikey-ey!" Freddy exclaimed, swinging along the ceiling towards him.

You saw a wire slither down behind Michael. It carefully grabbed the keys off his belt loop, then made its way towards the door. You watched it fumble the key into the door, and when you heard it click, you gave Molten Freddy the thumbs up. The wire slid back and put the keys back where they were on Michael's belt.

"You're com-oming in too, are-aren't you, Mikey?" Freddy wondered, waiting above the doorway.

"Yeah." He nodded.

You waited until everyone had gone into the office to grab your suitcase and sneak inside. You lugged it over to the stage, where you hid it behind the animatronics. Now all you had to do was wait until Molten Freddy could sneak out of the vents.

You yawned, sitting on the edge of the stage. You felt a tap on your shoulder, which made you look over. You didn't see anything, though. You raised an eyebrow, but it dropped when you heard a giggle over your other shoulder. You whipped around, to see Molten Freddy with a mischievous grin on his face.

"I go-ot you~" Freddy snickered, putting his hands over his mouth.

"Oh, wow. I thought I could trust you, Fred! You've betrayed my trust!" you joked dramatically.

"Wh-what- No, I-I-I'm sorry! I w-w-was j-just play-ing!" he apologized spastically.

"So was I, Fred! It's okay," you chuckled nervously, gesturing for him to calm down.

"Ohh-hh."

"Anyway, come with me."

You stood up, walking over towards the corner. Molten Freddy followed you, stopping as you did. You waved him down, making him lower down to you.