Hammock (11)

"Have a good night!" You waved to the last customers as they left.

Michael and James were already starting to put up the chairs. You pulled the keys from your pocket and locked the front doors.

"So . . . Michael, you said you know what your father did to me?" you muttered, glancing back at him.

"Yes. I'm sorry," he uttered in shame.

"Er- No need to apologise." You scratched the back of your neck, reminded of what William had said when he met you as 'Michael.' "Um, if you could reiterate what he did, because I just want to make sure."

"He killed you," he replied.

"Okay. Yeah," you nodded. "I'm dead . . . and, I know you are too."

"Is it that obvious?" Michael raised an eyebrow--you couldn't tell whether he was being sarcastic or genuine.

"Well, I was told. You know about Molten Freddy, yeah?" you wondered, the butterfly on your shoulder hopping up and down in excitement.

"Yeah," he grimaced.

The butterfly morphed into a bright orb, before shifting back into Molten Freddy. Michael and James's eyes widened.

"M-M-Mikey!" Freddy jumped off your shoulder to tackle him in a hug.

"Ohh- Hey there," Michael chuckled with gritted teeth.

"I take it you also know about Scrap Baby?" you chuckled nervously.

"He better not have forgotten about me," Baby sassed, stepping out of the office.

"No, I didn't," he grunted as Freddy squeezed him.

"So, I'm a poltergeist, Molten Freddy and Baby are like the Tsuku-whatevers, and you're basically a corpse," you explained, questioning on the last part.

"Yeah."

"Oh, and James is a liar!"

"(Y/N), I've apologised a million times," James mumbled.

Michael looked between the two of you as you glared at him. James looked away, putting up the last chair.

"Anyway, I should be getting home."

"Oh, um- . . . I should be going too." You coughed, pointing towards the front doors as James walked to them.

"Wha-a-at? Where-ere are you go-going?" Freddy worried, pulling away from Michael--who let out a sigh of relief and stepped farther away from him.

"I'm going home, Freddy," you told him, following after James.

"N-n-no," Freddy pouted.

'Freddy, she's not actually going anywhere. She's just going outside until Michael goes into the office,' Ballora told him.

'Ohhh.'

"Don't worry, I'll be back early tomorrow morning, Fred," you assured him.

'Liar, liar, pants on fire~' Freddy sang bitterly, folding his arms.

"Okay," Foxy replied, keeping Freddy from saying anything.

"See you tomorrow, Michael," James called to him as he left.

"See ya!" You waved to him.

"Alright." Michael waved back.

You walked outside, following after James. He looked back to you, raising an eyebrow and wondering what you had planned.