Packing (6)

You reached over and opened the door for Molten Freddy. They lifted themselves into the truck, taking a few seconds to get all of their cables inside. You started the truck as they shut their door.

"So-o, where- . . . Are you-ou crying?" Foxy wondered.

"N-no." You turned your face away from him. "I'm not crying."

A cable grabbed your chin and turned you back to the others. You jerked away from it.

"Why are-are you cry-crying?"

"I'm n--"

"Don't-on't try to-to tell me-e that you're not. What-at's wrong?" Foxy slid closer to you.

"I- . . . I'm supposed to be mad, not sad, god damn it!" you shouted and hit the steering wheel as tears welled up in your eyes.

"About wh-what? Ja-ames? You should-ould-ould be mad!" Foxy insisted.

"I know--"

"Why-y are you s-sad be-becau-ause of tha-at ass-hole?" he sneered.

"I just- . . . I trusted him for so many years. I thought he was my friend," you croaked, staring ahead.

You felt a pair of arms snake their way around your waist. You looked down to see Foxy hugging you. He had his head turned away from you, though--like the tsundere he was.

You put your hand on his head, smiling. He growled lowly in response. Suddenly, his hold got much tighter.

"I lo-ove hugs!" You could tell it was Freddy.

"Not so tight, though," you chuckled nervously.

"That's-at's the on-ly kinds of-of hugs I know-ow, though-ough!" he laughed.

"Well, it's kind of hurting." You tried to squirm from his grasp.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry-y," he gasped, releasing you.

"It's okay," you assured him. "They're just too much for me: . . . your bear hugs."

"Hm-m?" Freddy tilted his head. " . . . Oh-oh, I get-et it: because I'm a-a-a bear!"

You nodded, smiling. "Yeah. My body's just too weak to compare."

"It's too-oo so-oft," Freddy murmured, poking your side with his finger.

"Don't!" you blurted as you flinched.

Freddy jerked his hand back. He paused for a second, before giggling slyly. He slowly inched his hand towards you, his fingers wiggling.

"No!" you barked, scooting away from him. "Don't you fucking dare!"

"Tickle, t-tickle, ti-i-ickle!" he sang.

You attempted to open the door to leave, but wires grabbed your arms and pulled you to Freddy. He began to assault you with merciless tickles. You laughed out, attempting to squirm from his grasp.

"Stop it!" you shrieked. "Freddy!"

"What's-at's wrong?" he snickered.

"Fucking, stop!"

You managed to grab his hands and push them away, but he just used wires to continue. You kicked at him, but your legs were pinned down. Tears pricked the corners of your eyes as you laughed harder.

"Freddy, stop! I can't- . . . I can't fucking breathe!" you wheezed.

He started to ease up, then came to a stop. You chuckled, catching your breath. You quickly pushed his arms and wires away and sat up before he could start again.