Liar (2)

"James lied to us," Baby answered.

"Then, that means he lied to me too," you mumbled, looking down.

"Why would you believe him?" Baby wondered smugly.

"Why would you?" you retorted, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Because you never came back," she grunted, snapping her claw closed.

"But I did!" you denied, putting your hands to your chest. "I did come back! You guys weren't there!"

Baby hummed, looking away. You lowered your hands. You were able to take in her appearence: she was just as damaged as the other animatronics you had seen. She had strands of reddish orange, light blue, and yellow hair still up in pigtails; she wore an orange top with red frills and a red skirt; two lights were on her chest; a spiked claw replaced her right hand--what had grabbed you; she also had a tiara and rollerskates, and she was missing pieces of her suit. She looked creepy, and somewhat intimidating.

"What happened to you?" you croaked, your eyebrows scrunching together.

"I had to put myself back together after Ennard ejected me," she sneered, glancing down to herself.

"Who's Enn- W-wait- Where's Freddy?" you worried in somewhat of a panic.

"He's with us, somewhere in the vents."

"Is he the animatronic with only a mask?"

"Him, Ballora, and Foxy," she told you, nodding.

"All of them?" You tilted your head in bewilderment. "Wait, what about Bon-Bon? Where's Bon-Bon?"

"The four of us used to form Ennard, but when they ejected me, that's what they came to be: Molten Freddy," Baby explained. "I don't know for sure about Bon-Bon, though. For all I know, he could still be back in that old place."

"What happened? Why?" You lowered down to sit in your chair.

"We had to form Ennard after we were locked away. We had no other choice. It was the only way to escape. We used--"

"Oh, Ba-aby!" a recognizable voice sang.

"Freddy," you gasped, quickly standing up.

"No, I told you to wait, Freddy," Baby hissed.

"Oh, come o-on! No nee-eed t-to be a party pooper! This'll-ll be fun!" his voice seemed to rumble out of the vent.

Wires slithered along the walls from the darkness, wrapping against the corners. Something suddenly leapt out of the vent, making you jump. It was 'Molten Freddy.'

He had a silver and rust colored, torn mask and sharp teeth. His left eye was orange, while his right eye had wires sticking out from it. What you hadn't noticed when you salvaged him, though, was that his arms were exposed, and the lower half of his body was a mass of intertwined wires.

"Freddy, no." Baby stepped in front of you to block him. "I changed our minds."

"Our minds?" He towered over her, looking down on her.

You felt something trail up your spine, and before you could look behind you, it wrapped around your neck and started squeezing. You tried to pull it away, but your arms were grabbed and pulled back. You flailed around wildly in an attempt to escape.

"I'm still up for throwing a killer party!" he laughed.

Amidst your thrashing, you accidently kicked Baby. Her head snapped back to look at you, only to see the wires that were wrapped around you. She looked back to Freddy.