Bonnie pushed herself off of the sofa and walked towards the window, looking out and seeing the girl from earlier still sat with Nathan's body.

She could feel the guilt set inside of her, he had someone that loved him.

Just like she loved Daryl.

The blonde turned back around and crossed her arms across her chest, rejoining the conversation "Well hold up, so they show up, they kill a kid and you give them half of everything?" Daryl stalked forward and looked around at his people "These dicks just got a good story, boogeyman, he ain't shit."

Bonnie brought her thumb up to her mouth and bit on the nail gently.

"How do you know?" Jesus asked the redneck before Abraham cut in "A month ago we took his guys out pdq, left them in pieces and puddles." Bonnie's eyes widened in shock.

"We'll do it," Bonnie started and looked between Rick and Jesus "if we go get your man back, kill the son of a bitch who killed the kid, take out his men, will you give us some supplies?" She dropped her arms by her sides.

Daryl let his eyes rest on Bonnie, and he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have someone like her in his life, she made everything better.

"We want food, medicine, and one of those cows." Daryl added and Bonnie had to contain the grin threatening to spread onto her face as Jesus looked to Rick, who sent him a shrug "Confrontation's never been something we've had trouble with."

"I'll take it to Gregory." Jesus responded before leaving the room.

Bonnie looked over at Daryl, motioning her head towards the front door.

He sent her a nod before the two walked out towards the trailers "You a'right?" He asked and Bonnie nodded "I have a bad feeling about this Negan." She voiced softly as they headed towards the trailers.

Daryl let his hands sway by his sides as he walked beside her "You know I wouldn' let anythin' happen to you or Frank." The pair stopped walking and faced each other, Bonnie feeling all kinds of emotion.

"I wouldn't let anything happen to you either, or anyone, Judith, Carl, that baby in Maggie's stomach." Bonnie added and smiled at the thought of a mini Maggie and Glenn running around back home at Alexandria.

"You're all my family now."

Daryl half smiled at her words and pulled Bonnie in for a tight hug and she reciprocated it.

"I love you." She whispered, looking over his shoulder at Rick, Glenn and Abraham stood on the front porch of the large manor.

"Love you too." Daryl responded and Bonnie pulled away "Come on, lets go find this doc."

Bonnie and Daryl arrived outside a trailer and knocked on the door.

After a few moments of waiting, the man who they saved earlier on in the day, opened the door with a kind smile.

"Hi." He greeted the pair and stood aside, letting them file in slowly.

"Hey doc," Bonnie spoke sheepishly "Sorry about earlier, no hard feelings." Doctor Carson motioned to the bed perched in the middle of the room.

He chuckled "No hard feelings at all." and sent the blonde a kind smile.

Bonnie grinned and sat on the bed, resting her hands in her lap.

"So how can I help you?" He asked kindly and the girl swallowed harshly and exhaled "I got into an accident about three weeks ago." The blonde paused and lifted her top up to show her side.

Daryl crossed his arms and watched on, noticing the worried gaze that consumed the woman he loved.

Dr Carson's eyes fell on the wound and he extended his hands carefully "May I?" He looked up at Bonnie who nodded, and he gently touched around the wound.

"It has healed well, looked pretty bad from your scar." He mumbled and Bonnie nodded her head "I was out for a week because of the blood loss and exhaustion." She informed him.

"I'm just worried I may be getting sick, blood poisoning possibly." Bonnie added and Dr Carson nodded his head.

"Have you been experiencing shortness of breath?" He asked as Bonnie dropped her shirt back to its original position.

"No." The blonde responded and he nodded, "Any signs of fever? Disorientation?" Bonnie shook her head again and Dr Carson smiled "I think we can definitely rule out blood poisoning."

Bonnie smiled and nodded her head with a sigh of relief "Thank you very much. But is it healing well at least?" She asked him and the doctor nodded "It looks good, the week you were out would have helped it heal."

Bonnie nodded and stood up "Thank you for this, for putting my mind at ease."

Dr Carson smiled and sent the blonde a smile "No worries, if you ever need anything else in the future, you know where to find me."

Bonnie was now at ease.

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to like!