FIFTY.

HOURS passed and Bonnie had herself acquainted with many people of Alexandria.

She found it funny that she hadn't seen Frankie at all that day, only this morning before she left with Noah.

She had spotted Rick and Michonne roaming the streets in their sheriff outfits, Carol making friends with the other women, Carl playing with some kids that she had found out were the sons of the woman Jessie, who cut Rick's hair for him.

Bonnie walked around Alexandria, trying to find Jessie to see if she would cut her hair before the party.

"Jessie?" Bonnie called out to a woman who was talking to the same boys Carl had made friends with, and the woman turned to look at her with a kind smile.

Bonnie jogged closer with a grin "Hi, I'm Bonnie, it's a pleasure to meet you." Bonnie extended her hand, the woman shook it "It's a pleasure Bonnie."

"Sorry to be a pain, but I heard you cut hair and was wondering if you could cut my hair for me? It's gotten a bit too long for my liking." Bonnie shielded her eyes from the bright and warm sun that sat high in the sky, and the woman nodded.

"Yeah of course, follow me and I can get your hair sorted."

Bonnie and Jessie made small talk as they entered her large home.

"How short are you looking to go?" She asked Bonnie as she layed out all her scissors and combs and brushes.

"Just below my shoulders." Bonnie sat in the chair as Jessie went to work, cutting and snipping away her blonde locks.

Bonnie spotted a calendar on the wall to her right.

"Do you- Have you been keeping track of the days?" Jessie replied quickly "I don't know exactly what month it is, but it's been just under two years."

This shocked Bonnie, "It's felt so much longer." She whispered as Jessie finished up cutting her hair, placing the scissors and comb down on the towel she laid out across her kitchen island.

"All done!" Jessie handed Bonnie a mirror and the Australian observed her hair with a big smile "It's perfect, thank you."

Jessie smiled with a nod "I'm glad you like it." Bonnie stood up and handed the mirror back to Jessie "You know, I've met your niece and I see a lot of you in her." Jessie told Bonnie.

"She's a good little egg." Jessie laughed "Well if you ever need a babysitter I'd be happy to look after her." Bonnie nodded and made eye contact with Jessie "That'd be great, thank you."

They bid each other farewell, before Bonnie left and walked back to the groups houses to get ready for this party Deanna was throwing.

Bonnie entered the house and seen Abraham and Rosita sitting in the lounge room sipping on glasses of water "Hey guys." She greeted them before taking the stairs by two "Did you cut your hair?" Rosita called and Bonnie grinned "Yep." She yelled back.

Bonnie pulled open the wardrobe and searched for something nice to wear.

"Aunty Bonnie?"