FOURTY FIVE.

BY now, Bonnie had settled down from her breakdown.

Could you truely call it a breakdown?

After all she and the others had been through?

She had remained close to Daryl since earlier that day, and he too never left Bonnie's side.

The group were now stood in the front yard of the armoury was, and a kind girl named Olivia stood behind a trolley.

"Your guns will be available to you only when you go beyond the wall, not while you are inside." Deanna spoke as Bonnie placed her guns on the already extremely full trolley.

Once the trolley was full, Olivia smiled "Should have brought my other bin." Then left with all the group's guns.

Bonnie turned to Daryl "Come for a walk with me?" She asked him quietly and he nodded "Frankie, you stay with Noah, Daryl and I will be back in a little bit."

Frankie nodded and pecked her Aunty's cheek, then walked off with Noah.

"C'mon."

Bonnie and Daryl turned, leaving the group behind to go find somewhere alone and away from everyone to speak.

The pair walked in a comfortable silence towards the back of Alexandria, and leaned against the high walls.

"You know, during my interview everything came rushing back to me." She finally spoke up, folding her arms across her chest and she looking over at Daryl.

"All the people we lost, it finally sunk in that they were dead, I hadn't realised how because we were constantly on the run, I never got to mourn any of them properly."

Daryl leaned against the wall beside her, meeting her hazel eyes "You all, mean so much to me, you all have become my family, I would die for all of you." She whispered, shaking her head with pursed lips.

"In a heartbeat." Bonnie added.

"If anything happened to you especially, I wouldn't know what to do with myself Daryl."

She reached out and cupped his face gently "What you have done for Frankie and I, mostly Frankie, I could never thank you enough for." Daryl half smiled and felt himself lean into her hand in the slightest way.

"I would kill every son of a bitch left if anything happened to that girl," Daryl paused for a few moments "and you."

Bonnie laughed and smiled at his words "Who knew a man of so few words could have such an effect on me?"

Daryl grunted and shrugged "Dunno."

Bonnie pulled Daryl toward her and angled her head up, resting her lips on his gently. Her eyes fluttered closed as he kissed her back gently, reaching out and grabbing her waist softly.

Bonnie pushed her self more into his arms though a voice calling for them, interrupted the kiss.

"Daryl, Bon- Woah, sorry, did I interrupt something?" Bonnie quickly pulled back from Daryl and looked past him to see Glenn, with a shit eating grin on his face.