Suprise!

Kloe's POV

When Cry said it was ok for Jed to stay here I was so happy. I jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"Jed!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Where are you?" I commented back.

"Living room," he answered.

I walked in there and sat on the couch. Mean girls were own so we watched it together.

"I'm going out," Daddy Pewds called out.

We sat there and were watching different movies and we began to get sleepy.

"You sleepy?" Jed asked.

"I could sleep," I replied not really wanting to sleep without pewds around.

"Come here," he said.

I was nervous but I managed to get enough courage to wrap my self in the safety of his arms. We laid there until we fell asleep.

Pewds arrived home and ran upstairs with a bunch of bags. He came back down and picked me up taking me away from Jed. I didn't like that my mind said he was being a protective dad but my heart was longing for Jed. I really liked him.

I was laying in bed waiting for pewds to leave. He finally left and I got up it was about 8:00 he was gone awhile. I just laid there. I grabbed my headphones and was listening back and forth from green day and chemical romance.

I just stared at the ceiling trying to remember when it all went wrong the first time.

It was about midnight and I stuck my head out to make sure no one was awake. I went to my bathroom and turned the shower on. I jumped in and felt the hot water soothing the scars and bruises that covered my body. I sat down and brought my knees to my chest and sat there as water dripped down my face. I glanced at the clock 12:30, I had been in there for 30 minutes. I got out and looked in the mirror.

When most people look in the mirror they see themselves but when I look in the mirror I see myself and my demon right behind me.

I sigh and turn away grabbing one of the razors out of my bag. I take the blade out and cut my thighs.
1 cut for having a horrible child hood,2 cuts for running away twice,and 3 cuts for being me.

I returned the razor and opened the medicine cabinet. I grabbed the bandages and some rags.
I bandaged the cut and wiped the blood up then threw them in the hamper.

I hate this stupid cast. It's all my fault. All of it. I had to use crutches if it started to hurt but around the house I don't use them much.

I hobbled my way back to bed and crawled under the sheets. I fell asleep about 1:30.

Next day.

No dreams. I got up and grabbed my crutches. I hobbled to pewds room. He was asleep. I went downstairs and Jed was asleep on the couch still. I put my ear to the door Cry was asleep too. I took my phone out.

Hey Kloe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!, Momma sent.

Thank you! I sent.

I'm coming over there today but don't tell Felix. she sent.

I won't love ya bye, I sent.

I heard footsteps and turned around it was Cry.

"Happy Birthday," he said.

"Did pewds tell everyone?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"You sleep good?" I asked.