Sorry

I took my bro first necklace that Felix gave me the first day I came home, I laid it next to the piece of paper that I was about to write a note on.

Dear Daddy Pewds,

I'm sorry I'm doing this but I hurt whoever I come in contact with and I don't want that to happen to you so for now I just want to protect you. Maybe this'll be the best for both of us. I mean you can have some alone time and I can get away to clear my head. I have a lot going on I'll be back later don't try and find me. Just trust me Okay? If you trust me you won't come find me.
Love,
Kloe.

I just had to get away. I opened the door and walked out. I turned back already regretting what I was doing.

Why do I hate myself so much?

Why did I have to have this life?

Why can't I be beautiful?

"Why!!" I thought aloud.

I started mumbling these things over and over again and again. I bet half the people who saw me thought I was crazy but it wasn't anything new. I was used to all that.

I had stole a $100 bill from Pewds. I felt bad about that. I found a place called the Hangout and hung around for a while and bought a few sprites. I didn't do much so I got up and walked out and started walking again. I wasn't to far from the house I bet if I ran fast enough I could get back before they even woke up. I snickered at this point and walked towards a beach.

I sat down in the pale,hot,dry sand and put my feet in the cooler part of the sand. I looked down the shore line and saw two kids and what I assume is their parents.

I wish I could've had a childhood like that. I walk back up and sit in a hammock and look up in the sky and then all of a sudden I was on the ground.

"What the hell?!" I said and looked at the two boys and two girls.

"Who the fuck are you?" I slurred.

"Doesn't matter we know who you are and that's all that matters bitch." The blonde girl said.

"Yea your Pewdiepies girl slut!" the brunette boy slurred.

The other girl pulled me from the ground and my face stung as she slapped me with those fake press on's. One boy punched me the other shoved me and made me fall. I was on my back now to sore to move.
Someone gave me one good kick in the side and I decided I had enough. I stood up and there was four of them and one against me.

The blonde girl stroked my cheek with those fake press-on's. She pulled her arm to slap me but I grabbed her wrist before she could.

" Get those fake ass press on's out of my face before I pull them off." I could see in there eyes they were worried.

"Now get out of here!" I yelled.

"Or what?" The boy who shoved me asked.

"Or you can meet my good ole friend Thunder," I warned.

"Whose thunder your body guard?" They mocked.

I reached behind me and opened the balde of my knife.

"Anymore questions?" I asked in a mocking tone.

They shook their heads and ran. I touched my lip blood everywhere all over my face and clothes. I felt my eye there was a lot of swelling I could barley see out of it. My nose was bleeding. I walked in a quick stop.

"Do you have any ice?" I asked. holding my eye.

They nodded and came back with a pack of ice.

"Thank you," I said and walked out.