Rise and Shine

Kloe's POV

The next day

I woke up drenched in sweat . So I decided to take a shower I reached in my suitcase grabbed a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a long sleeve blue sweat Hirt and a newly found pewdiepie beanie. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the small black draw string bag from the previous night and got in the shower and began to draw a heart on my stomach afterwords I got out and was fully dressed and I tip-toed down stairs. No one is down there so I walk back upstairs and try to sleep after awhile I here Mariza go down stairs to cook. After I smell food I walk down and sit on a bar stool.

"How'd you sleep Kloe?" she asked already knowing the answer

"Fine." I say.

She stared at me looking for the truth then jerked away.
I sighed and was wondering where Felix was? As I was pondering this thought he walked down with his funny bed hair and I giggled then flinched and held my hands in protection and they stared at me.

"You didn't hit me?" I asked.

" Hit you why would." he paused I guess remembering my past and he shook his head.

"Foods done." Mariza called.

"Ok." Felix said as he sat down with a plate.

Felix and Mariza were chowing down and I was having problems eating a biscuit. Then Mariza's phone dinged and then when she looked at the text her face went pale.

"Felix , Kloe I'm sorry but I have to go to a family problem I'll be gone for a month or so." She said her voice shaky.

"Okay" replied Felix in a stuttery voice.

I could tell he was about to cry by the way he talked. As Mariza went to pack Felix turned to me.

"Kloe, why didn't you eat much." he questioned me.

I just shrugged. I didn't really know what to say.

" Do you have a eating disorder it something?"

I shook my head.

"Okay will you please eat some more then." he asked

I shrugged. I guess I should cause I don't want him to get mad.

I ate a piece of bacon and two bites of eggs. That's all I could bare or everything else was gonna come up.

"Kloe you need to eat more." he said calmly .

I shook my head.

"Kloe!" He said a little aggressive

I began to get scared.

" I can't." I said as my face began to go pale.

"Kloe eat your food !!" he aggressively says.

As I get down to run to the my bathroom because I began to get sick. I hear him yelling and cursing and chasing after me but I'm to sick to care. I run in turn around shut the door and lock it. As I sit in the floor puking my guts out. While Felix was out side if the door trying to calm down so he lays down and I'm sitting in the floor crying then through the door Felix starts apologizing.

"Hey Kloe I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you... I just really care for you and I want you to be safe and healthy will you please let me in?"

I stand up unlock the door and he walks in and picks me up looks around and in my shower he sees my knife and starts to get mad again and starts to yell again but this time in Sweden.
"What are you doing with this?" He ask.
"Self defense." I say shyly.
"Ok I'm taking this and we are going to get ice cream." he says