Ice Cream

Felix's POV

I started the car and loaded Kloe up front,buckled her up and got in. As we drove down the road Shake it off came on so I turned it up to let Kloe and I listen to it. As we were driving I got off on the wrong side of the road we swerved then we pulled out and on Kloe's side a semi truck was coming and all I could think to do is grab Kloe and cover her.....
The next thing I know I see doctors and nurses and I look to my right and see Kloe.

" Kloe.." I said weakly
"Kloe!" I said reaching for her hand
"KLOE!!!!!!" I yell grabbing her hand.
"That's my daughter I want my daughter Kloe!!" I yelled
"Stop don't make me leave her please she's mine please don't take her please." I shout right before I blank out.

I jerk up hooked up to all the i.v.s and tubes. Kloe where's Kloe. Where is she?
The doctor came in and said " Your daughter is in operation she has a ruptured appendix she is fine but her blood pressure is very low she might not survive,I'm sorry."

*sniff* *sobbing*

God please don't take my girl please God please not my girl please take me not her please ahh please not my girl anything but her Uhhh I'm sorry please please you can't take my girl she's mine why do you wanna take her. Please not Kloe anyone not Kloe.

They rolled her in. Kloe, Kloe, are you awake?

"She is sleeping now she will be awake any moment now " said the doctor then left.

"Hey baby girl." I whispered

Her eyes fluttered opened and said "I love you daddy." she whispered and fell back to sleep.

My heart melted and I whispered

"She called me daddy."