My leg

Kloe's POV

"I love you," I stated and embraced the hug.

" You want to go for a swim in the pool?" he asked.

"I'm good the last time I did I almost died," I laughed but he had went silent.

"What? It's just a joke. Pewds it's not even your fault, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here right now," I said a little more harsh than I expected.

"I'm so-," I was cut off.

"It's fine. Your right it wasn't my fault," he said agreeing with me.

"Do you want to jump on the trampoline?" he asked in excitement.

"What's a trampoline?" I asked tilting my head too the right.

"This'll be fun," he said with a sly grin.

He grabbed my wrist and took me out back with a trampoline.

"It's really simple," he stated jumping onto the trampoline.

" You just jump and it makes you feel like you're flying," he demonstrated.

"Okay," I said jumping onto the trampoline.

I was jumping up and down and then I stopped a laid on my back with Pewds. We looked at the little puffs of clouds that scattered across the sky.

"Beautiful just like you," he blurted and I blushed.

"Well I'm going to talk to Cry for awhile be back in a minute. Maybe he'll come jump with us," he stated starting to stand up.

"Okay I'm going to keep jumping," I replied.

He walked off and I started jumping again. Pewds was right it did feel like I was flying. I got to close to the edge. Man, I really do fuck a lot of things up.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself.

"Felix," I called as tears stained my cheeks.

"Yes?" He stuck his head out looking for me.

"Over here," I said trying not too cry.

He ran over here and looked at my leg.

"Shit," he mumbled

"I know, I fucked up again," I stated and pulled a believable smile.

He picked me up and took me too the doctor. They took an X-rays on my leg.

"Your leg is broken," the doctor blurted out and started to wrap my leg in a cast.

"You have to have this cast on for three weeks." he walked out and I looked at Pewds.

He had his head hung in shame.

"It's not your fault. It's mine. I got to close to the edge. Pewds it's not your fucking fault stop blaming yourself for my fucking mistakes! Don't feel sorry for me! For fucks sake Pewds don't blame yourself!" I slurred as salty tears ran down my face.

"That's not it, it's your sca-" I cut him off.

"Fuck this!" I said.

I had my Kavu on my back which had money in about $500 in it. I grabbed my crutches and hopped out. Salty,burning tears were running down my cheeks. I went down the street and went into this place called SurfUp. I was hobbling to the sand mound when I ran into a really cute boy.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"No problem," he claimed with a smooth voice.

"Kloe," I said reaching a hand out.