Bedtime

Felix's POV
When Kloe opened her presents she had a little sparkle in her beautiful, crystal,blue eyes that complimented her dark, brown hair that brought out her beautiful smile.
After a while Mariza an I were talking then when I turned around I saw my precious little twelve year old girl sleeping on the chocolate couch. She was so light and fragile so I carried her up to her room when I notice the scars and I thought about her father. Uhhh what the fuck is wrong with people doing this to a girl so fragile.

*2 hours later*

* Screams*

I jerked up looked at the clock it read 3:31. I then sprinted to Kloe's room to find her on the floor screaming in terror and in pain. I darted for her I swooped her up into my arms,and kept her in my brace,she kept fighting till she soon became weak,and she woke up crying I pulled her into a hug but she kept fighting she didn't want me to touch her or hold her.

Kloe's POV

DREAM
"Momma no,don't go,don't leave me please Momma!!"
"Daddy no what did I do, please I'll listen please love me, why don't you love me,no!!"
"KLOE!!!!"
" Please God just this one time don't let him hurt me please." * closet door swings open*
"NOOO daddy no please I'm sorry tell me what I did wrong, daddy please."
End of dream

I wake up to Felix holding me tight I try to wiggle loose but it's no use he's to strong so I loosen my body and start to scream

"It's okay baby girl it's all over it's all over it was just a dream." He says trying to calm me.

"No it's not okay let me go! Don't touch me! Let me go! It will never be over!!" I scream limp in his arms.