Going home?

Kloe's POV

Dream

I'm running through this hallway that seems to be endless. I hear angry footsteps behind and real daddy yell,
" Kloe get your ass back here!!"
I began to run faster and the footsteps followed. I checked every door they were all locked. I kept running. I came to a dead end he was behind me.
"There you are you little bitch." he screamed.

End of dream.

I jerked up I was drenched in sweat once again. I got down saw daddy fast asleep in the recliner. I grabbed my suitcase opened it up grabbed my little notebook and deep under my clothes I hid a spare pocket knife. I had so much stuff going on in my head I had no idea what to do but this. I went to the bathroom. I pulled open the blade and began to cut and as the blood dripped and dripped it was like all these thoughts that were all jumbled up in my small mind were pouring out and down the drain and after that I felt a whole lot better. I cleaned the sink and blade put the knife away and climbed in daddy's arms. I got comfortable then daddy woke up and I pretended to be asleep. He pulled me into an embrace and fell back asleep. I couldn't sleep so I laid there waiting till dawn checking the clock every ten minutes.

Next day

"Kloe pack your bags we're going home." Daddy said excitedly.

"Okay I'll go pack now then we can leave right?" I asked.
" Wellllllll........." he said unsure. "They have to give a quick checkup and while their doing that I can pack your bags then we can leave. Kloe, I've been meaning to tell you something. My job is to make videos on this app called YouTube and I am very popular. I will have to make a video with you in it so I can tell all my Bros why I haven't been posting." he claimed ever so calmly.

I nodded. The doctor came and checked my heart rate, weight, and height. Daddy walked in with my bags and the doctors unhooked me from the I.V and heart monitor. I hopped out of the bed and grabbed a change of clothes. I guess daddy got me new clothes because there was my brofist beanie that he gave me earlier, and a newly found t-shirt with the words don't be a salad, then a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of grey converse. I changed, and walked out to find daddy crying.
"What's wrong Daddy?" I questioned.
"Mariza has to stay in Italy longer than she thought." he said as he sniffed.
"It's okay daddy you still have me." I said with a grin.
"You're right so let's get out of here." he responded as he swooped me up.
" I love you. " I said.
" I love you my little Bewtiepie. You see what I did there. I put beauty in place of pewdie and added pie hahah I'm so funny." he said with a smile.

Felix POV

I woke up to find Kloe in my arms. She must have woken up in the middle of the night with a nightmare. So I put her back in the bed. The doctor walked in and said
"Call us when she is up we will give her a checkup she can change and y'all can leave."
I nodded with a smile.

"Kloe pack your bags we're going home." I said excitedly.

" Okay I'll go pack my bags then we can leave right?" She asked.

" Welllllll.....the doctors have to give you a checkup. So while their doing that I'll pack your bags. Listen ,Kloe, I've been meaning to tell you something. My job is to make videos on this app called YouTube. I'm very popular and I will have to make a video with you in it to tell the bros why I haven't been posting as much okay." I said calmly.

She nodded and the doctors came in and gave her the checkup, unplugged her from everything. She grabbed her new clothes and went to the bathroom to change.
My phone rang. It was Mariza.
"Hey Mariza. I've missed you so much." I said.
"Hey Felix. I've missed you and Kloe so much. How is everything?" she replied.
"Good. We're at the hospital." I said hoping she would over look that last part.
"Good good. *sigh*........WAIT WHAT YALL ARE AT THE HOSPITAL WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED IS KLOE OKAY FEEEEELLLLIIIIXXXX???!!"
She screamed.
"Mariza calm down everything is fine Kloe is getting out today......I'll explain everything to you when you get back.." I said soothingly.
"Yeahhhh about that I'm gonna have to stay here longer than I thought. I've got to go love you so much bye." she said as my heart broke.
"Alright. Love you bye." I said trying to hold back tears,but I couldn't do it. Kloe walked out.
"What's wrong Daddy?" she asked.
"Mariza has to stay in Italy longer than she thought." I said drying my eyes.
" It's okay daddy you still have me." she grinned.
"You're right so let's get out of here." I said swooping her up.
" I love you." she said
"I love you my little Bewtiepie. You see what I did there I replaced Pewdie with beauty and added pie hahah I'm so funny." I said with a smile.
As we walked out Kloe in my arms. Some of the bros noticed me. Oh god why now as I began to walk faster more bros noticed.
"Kloe stay calm. We're almost there." I said. I put my hand over her head. It seemed like an hour before we got to the car. We drove to the house. I unbuckled Kloe and picked her up. We walked up the side walk. I pulled my key out to unlock it but it wasn't needed......