Still here

Kloe's POV
*two days later*
Dream

"Hahah mommy your so silly I love you."
"Hey darling I've gotta go run some errands I'll be back." She said.
"Mommy no don't leave no ahhhh mommy don't die on me. I need you."
" Daddy no why would you hurt me I'm sorry please love me."

End of dream

"Kloe,Kloe are you ok?" Daddy questioned.

I nodded drenched in sweat and said
"I'm fine but what happened?"

He looked like he was about to cry but he answered anyway.

"Ok when we were listening to the radio I wasn't paying attention and got on the wrong side of the road. I swerved but their was a semi truck headed straight toward us,hitting us and you were on the side where we collided and I covered you. I'm so sorry it's all my fault."

"Daddy I feel light headed. Why aren't you in bed like I am?" I ask grabbing my chest.

" I'm not in bed like you because I wasn't as injured as you. When you got here you were rushed straight in to surgery because you had a ruptured appendix."he said.
"But why does my heart hurt and I feel light headed?" I say as my heart monitor starts to beep really fast.
"Stay calm,I'm going to get the doctors."he said standing up.
The doctors rushed in and start to surround me then they pull a shot out and try to stab me with it I start to scream and jerk, which cause my blood pressure to rise more. I hear daddy in the background but I'm to worried to care. I black out and go into a deep trance.

Felix's POV

Kloe is having another nightmare and I can't help her at all. I wish I could. I knew it will be over any moment now. She jerked up and looked around.

"Daddy I feel light headed.Why aren't you in bed like me?" she ask. So I explain.

"But why does my heart hurt and I feel light headed?" she ask.
"Stay calm I'll go get the doctors." I said standing up.

The doctors all rush in and surround her and I hear her scream.
"Kloe it's okay. What's wrong with her?! Somebody tell me what's wrong with her!" I scream and yell as they push me out the door.
As I stood outside the door I heard Kloe screaming. Then I heard a doctor yell
"Her blood pressure is to high! We have to give her the shot or she might have a heart attack!"
Kloe screamed even more at this. Then there was silence.
The doctor walked out.
"What's wrong with her?" I questioned quickly.
"She's fine. Her blood pressure got really high. We gave her a shot that put her in a deep trance. She'll wake up later tonight. Listen, Felix, this girl has been here a hundred times with her real dad. Each time it was a different story, she fell down the stairs, she tripped over the rug, she fell in the pool. They lived in a one story house with no stairs,hard wood floors no rugs or carpet, and they never owned a pool. Now there was something going on. Next thing I know she's in the foster home for girls. He's still out there and he will find you and kill you watch your back Felix."

"Thanks but no thanks I agreed to watch over her an now I will damn it. I don't care if I get killed or not."
I said aggressively.
"Your loss." he muttered. Then said carefully " Kloe needs a calm area to stay so no smoking, no yelling which means less videos, and please do not get angry with her."
"Ok. I won't. When can she get out of here? I can tell in her eyes that this place brings back to many painful memories for her." I sighed.
"She can get out tomorrow. May I suggest contacting Mariza?" he asked unsure.

I nodded and walked in the room to find Kloe in the middle of a nightmare. Her eyebrows were clenched together and she began to twist and turn. So I sat on the recliner next to the bed and watched tv. Frozen was on so I sat there and watched it till I fell asleep.