Only 3 Weeks ❤️

David was confused he didn't know what to do but he listened to what she had to say and he thought she had a point he loved Nicole and he wanted her all to himself ! So when Eva told him what she told John he agreed to play along he wouldn't propose but he would pretend and Eva was going to try to have John move up the wedding as soon as possible so that she could be rid of Nicole and her thinking that she could have John at any given moment ! He had to fill his head with things and make things happen fast !

Eva was watching John and she noticed that ever since she told him that thing about Nicole he kind of has been out of it !

Eva: Hey babe you okay ?
John: Yeah just a little bored I was really looking forward to that fishing trip work Nate !
Eva: I know you were hey can we talk about something ?
John: Yeah sure !
Eva: When are we going to set our wedding date ?
John: Oh Umm I don't know how about now ?
Eva: Okay why don't we get married in two weeks ?
John: Two weeks really ?
Eva: Yeah see that way if Nicole says yes to David they could be at our wedding and we can be here for there's and we can take care of the kids when they go on their honeymoon so you know we don't over lap and stuff like that !
John: Umm.....

The next day after a long and fun day at Disneyland !

Nikki: My kids had a ton of fun thank you !
David: Anytime sweetie ! And I'm thankful that Mason and Alanna agreed to keep an eye on them so we could have dinner just us two !
Nikki: I know so what was so important that we had to be alone ?
David: Well we have been dating for about three weeks now and I want to ask you to be my girlfriend !

He said while giving her a heart shaped diamond ring !

Nikki: Oh wow David that's gorgeous !
David: What do you say ?
Nikki: I don't know !
David: Come on Nicole you like me I like you ! We've already slept together you're kids love me why cant we give this a try !

Nicole's Pov
Because I'm still madly in love with John ! Every second of everyday he's all I think about even when I'm with you I imagine him !

Nikki: Uhh...
David: It's John isn't it ?
Nikki: No !!
David: Don't lie to me !
Nikki: Alright fine !
David: I'm sorry to be harsh sweetie but he's moved on and is getting married why can't we just give dating a try ?

Nikki's Pov
He's right John is going to marry that tramp !

Nikki: Fine I'll be your girlfriend !

David smiled and kissed her he then placed the ring on her ring finger making it look like he proposed !

Monday at Raw !

Nicole walked in scared to see what people might think if they saw the ring ! She didn't want John to see it but she didn't want to take it off either because if someone told David he would be hurt !

She was too busy into her thoughts to notice that she bumped into John and Eva !

John: Hey Nicole !
Nikki: Hey !

There was an awkward tension and Eva decided to break it !

Eva: Omg Nicole that's a gorgeous ring !

She said as she grabbed her hand and looked at it !

Nikki: Oh thanks David gave it to me over dinner this weekend !
Eva: Over dinner that's all it was ?
Nikki: Ummm... Y.. Yeah I have to go !

She quickly walked away and went walking down the hallway !

John: What was that all about ?
Eva: She obviously doesn't want anyone to know she's engaged yet !
John: Why not ?
Eva: Who knows ? But I told you the ring was gorgeous I thought it was a ball I guess it was a heart !
John: Yeah ! Hey you know how you told Melody we were getting married ?
Eva: Yeah ?
John: Would you mind letting me tell them when we're getting married ?
Eva: Of course I won't say a word I promise !

She kissed him and walked away !

John saw that Eva didn't go in Nikki's direction so he want to find her quickly !

When he did she was sitting on a crate admiring her ring he went to sit next to her and she smiled !

John: Hey !
Nikki: Hey !
John: So how was Disneyland ?
Nikki: Magical ! Like always !

She said as she adjusted her ring !

John: Good I'm glad you guys had fun !
Nikki: Thanks how are you feeling are you still in any pain ?

She said as she rubbed his back !

John: No I'm fine I guess the sleep really did help ! But I just had a boring weekend haha !
Nikki: I bet !
John: Anyways I have something to tell you !
Nikki: What is it ?
John: Well I'm getting married !
Nikki: I know that !

She said as she rolled her eyes !

John: In 3 weeks.....