Nothing Can Go Wrong ❤️

Nicole was fuming she felt like her blood was boiling she hasn't had to deal with a skank like that since Maria ! And she felt like this one wasn't going to go away so easily ! She wanted to let off steam so she headed to the gym ignoring everyone ! John was looking for her because he wanted to know what her new storyline would be ! He walked around the whole arena looking for her but couldn't find her until he saw Brie standing by a monitor texting away on her phone so he approached her hoping she would know where Nicole was !

John: Hey Brie where's Nicole ?
Brie: Well she was pretty mad so I'm guessing either looking for you and the kids or at the gym !
John: Why was she mad did Stephanie do something to her ?
Brie: No and better let Nikki explain !

John nodded and headed to the gym knowing that she wasn't with the kids !

When he got to the gym he saw her punching the punching bag he knew that if that bag had a life after Nicole was finished with it ! It didn't anymore !

He waited for her to stop for a second and cool down and when she was drinking water he wrapped his arms around her !

Nikki: Oh god John you scared me !
John: I'm sorry I didn't mean too !
Nikki: It's okay where are the kids ?
John: Locker room !
Nikki: Oh why you here ! Not that I'm not happy to see !

She said as she pecked his lips !

John: I was looking for you I asked Brie she said you were mad so too look in here !
Nikki: Well she does know me better than anyone else !
John: So do I ! I just didn't know you were mad !
Nikki: Yeah well....
John: Why are you mad did I do something wrong ?
Nikki: No it's that new girl Eva !
John: What did she do ?
Nikki: She likes you and she asked if you were married she said even if he was that wasn't a problem and I got mad and I slapped her ! And told her I've been you're wife for the last 16 years ! That I was the mother of your children so to back off !

John just looked at her and didn't know wether to laugh or hug her !

Nikki: Oh and I told her that her head made her look like a used tampon !

That's when John knew he should laugh !

Nikki: John this isn't funny !
John: I'm sorry but you haven't bitched anyone out that bad since Maria hahaha !
Nikki: Ugh don't bring her up ! I still hate her !

Nikki hates hearing that name because it reminded her of how much Maria tried to break them up ! She remembered how bad Nicole had punched her when Brie caught Maria trying to kiss John while John was passed out from a mistake made when Kane delivered his finisher all John remembered was waking up to see Nikki punching Maria and yelling at her ! She was so mad he's never seen her like and he promised himself he would never make her feel threaten by some other woman !

John: I know I'm sorry babe I don't know when you will get that I've only had eyes for you for 16 years and I will for a million more !

Nikki smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck !

Nikki: I know but I'm not as young as I was my body isn't as tight or as hot as most of the other girls I mean I did push out four of your big head kids !

She said as he squished her causing her to laugh !

Nikki: I'm just saying I can't keep up with these girls ! I mean it's a miracle that I don't have stretch marks or else Vince wouldn't give me a job !
John: And here I was thinking that maybe we could have a 5th kid !
Nikki: Haha omg John ! Well I'm not that old !
John: Neither am I !
Nikki: But I just came back !
John: I know !
Nikki: It's not like we have never had kids I gave you 4 ! Mason my baby is all grown up and Nathaniel who wasn't planned like Mason haha !
John: The only two kids we did plan on having was Melody and Blake !
Nikki: And even that came as a surprise haha !
John: The doctor did say we were only having Melody !
Nikki: Then Blake popped out right after her !
John: And I got to be there for each and everyone of our kids birth !
Nikki: Just thinking about it makes me sentimental !
John: Why ?
Nikki: Because my babies are all growing up I mean Mason he's in Japan I remember when he couldn't even tie his shoes and he's traveling the world all on his own ! Melody and Blake their at that stage where they ignore me and you but Melody mostly me ! And they want to rebel ! Mostly Melody again she's so me ! Haha and Nate well he can walk and talk even feed himself I just set the plate and he doesn't need me to feed him anymore they just grow up so fast !
John: That's why we should have another !
Nikki: Haha I can't just get pregnant every time I feel like I don't have a baby anymore !