Ive Missed You ❤️

Nicole said one more goodbye to her kids then watched as they all left and Mason followed behind in his own car knowing that he would be needing it !

Minutes later Dean came for her and took her to the air port !

Nikki: Thanks for dropping me off !
Dean: No problem !
Nikki: See you when I get back ?
Dean: Of course !

She kisses his cheek and gets out of the car ! Boarded her plane and fell asleep !

At home with John and the kids !

John: What do you guys want to do !
Melody: I'm tired can I go to sleep ?
John: Mel it's only 8 !
Melody: Yeah well I had a long day !

John signed and nodded !

Blake: Nate want to take a walk with me !
Nate: Yeah !
Eva: I'll join you guys !
Blake: No thanks were good !

He picked up Nate and walked out of the house !

Mason: I think I'll join them bye !

He walks out catching up to them and they start playing in the back yard of Johns new house !

John was sad that none of his kids wanted to spend time with him ! He was about to go upstairs with Eva when there was a knock on the door ! He goes to open it and finds Dean !

John: Can I help you ?
Dean: Uhh yeah I have something for Blake from Nicole she forgot to give it to him before she left ! She was kind of keeping or hidden in my car for a while !
John: Well whatever it is I can give it to him !
Dean: Sorry Nicole wanted me to give it to him !

Then Melody comes down !

Melody: Omg please tell me you're here to take us home !
Dean: Haha no sorry Mel I came to give Blake something is he here ?
Melody: Yeah come in I'll take you to him !

He nods the grabs the big box next to him and Melody walks him out back !

Blake: Hey what are you doing here ?
Dean: Well to give you this from your mom ! It came in a few days ago she forgot I had it until she saw it today and and asked me to bring it to you !
Blake: What is it ?
Dean: Open it !

He takes the box and opens it he sees that it's the guitar he's been wanting for months ! He finally had it !

Blake: Omg this is awesome !

Nate was so impressed by how shinny it was !

Nate: Shinny !

He said as he touched it !

Dean: I know your mom got it a while back and it took a while for it to come she was going to wait longer to give it to you but she thought since she was making you do something you didn't want to do then you should have it now !
John: What didn't he want to do ?
Blake: Be here !
Melody: None of us do !

Nate then started tapping Deans legs indicating he wanted up !

Dean: What's up buddy ?
Nate: When's mommy coming home ? I need someone to put me to sleep !
John: I could do that !
Nate: But mommy sings to me !

Then Eva came out back and tried to grab him !

Eva: I'll sing to you !

John smiled and Melody took Nate from Dean !

Melody: No need I can do it ! Nate you can pretend I'm mommy !
Nate: You do look like her and you can sing so okay ! Thanks Dede !

He said kissing her cheek !

He has always called Melody Dede since he could never say Melody properly !

Melody: No problem I'll let you sleep with me too !
Nate: Okay !

Mason: Hey Dean do you think we can talk for a while ?
Dean: Sure !

They walk away and Melody, Blake and Nate go sit away from John and Eva and Blake starts playing with his guitar !

With Mason and Dean !

Mason: So what's up with you and my mom ?
Dean: Well I still like her but it's obvious she's still in love with your father ! And we actually had a conversation about this !
Mason: Really ?
Dean: Yeah your mom told me that she would love nothing more than to be able to feel for me the way I do for her but she can't at least not now and it might take month even years for her to get over your dad and that it wouldn't be fair to me to sit around and wait and not know for sure if I can be the guy for her so it's better if I move on and she's right I started liking this other girl and your mom is helping me slowly become her friend !
Mason: That's good cause you know we all think you're a good guy and we don't want you to end up hurt !
Dean: I understand and I agree !
Mason: Now how would you like to help us with our plan ?
Dean: I would love to brides I owe your mother !
Mason: Why ?
Dean: Because she was honest she didn't string me along the way your dad is probably doing to Eva and she's helping me get a girlfriend ! All me and your mother will have is a good friendship so what do you need me to do ?
Mason: Okay first hug me !

Dean looked at him weird but hugged him anyways getting Johns attention !

Dean: Now ?
Mason: You can leave if you want to haha !
Dean: Can I know what you're going to do first ?
Mason: Oh yeah I'm going to accidentally let my dad over hear that you are planning on asking out mom triggering that jealous bone I know my dad has !
Dean: Haha got it !

They shake hands then Dean goes to say by to Blake and Nate and Melody then leaves !

When John isn't looking Mason fills them in on the plan ! And the agree to play along so late at night when John is alone watching tv they stand outside of the door !

Melody: Blake quick come here !

She said it loud enough for John to hear causing him to turn down the volume on the Tv

Blake: What ?
Melody: Mason wants up to meet out back !
Blake: Why are we escaping haha !
Melody: Shut up you'll let dad make dad hear and no he's said its about mom !
Blake: Is she okay ?
Melody: Yeah she's fine but he did say it was really important !
Blake: Okay fine come on let's go !

When John sees that they are gone he slowly goes out back and hides to hear their conversation!

Blake: So what's up Mason !
Mason: Well you know how Dean has like this huge crush on mom !
Melody: Yeah !
Mason: Well tonight he asked me permission to ask her out and I told him I would have to ask you guys but if it was up to me that I gave him the thumbs up but it's different when it comes to you guys ! But that I respected him asking me being that I am the oldest !
Melody: I'm okay with it !
Blake: What serious what about her and dad !
Mason: What about it clearly you haven't seen the way he's leaving her for a red head who can't even wrestle !
Melody: An insignificant thot !
Mason: Exactly and at least Dean had the decency of asking me ! And he's been really good with you and even Nate !
Blake: Yeah that's true !
Melody: Besides if dad can have his fun why can't mom !
Mason: She's right moms been suffering she needs a little happiness !
Melody: Wait what do you mean I've been asking her and she says she's fine !
Mason: Yeah but when you guys are all sleeping I go check on her and she's balling her eyes out while holding her and dads wedding picture !
Blake: Oh wow !
Mason: Yeah so yes or no !
Melody: I say yes !
Blake: Me too !
Mason: Great then it's settled Dean will date mom ! Now come on let's go to sleep hopefully sleeping will get us through this nightmare !
Melody: Oh I know I was so bored up in that room I mean it was only 8 who goes to sleep at 8 I was so thankful when I heard Dean at the door !
Mason: Haha come on let's go to sleep tomorrow I'll try to wake you guys up real early and we can go do something with uncle Randy and aunt Brie !

They nod and head inside after they leave John is so angry but he didn't know what angered him the most ! Was it that Dean was going after his wife or that his own kids ! His flesh and blood were allowing this............