Playing My Heart ❤️

(So I chose this song because I am in love with it and I feel it goes with this chapter ! Originally it's sung by Nicki Minja but I love this cover so tell me what you think !)

Things never changed John even started sleeping in a different room in their house that broke Nikki's heart she couldn't bare but cry all of the time she put on a happy face for her kids but behind closed doors she was a mess and she knew the talk was coming it was only a matters of days before he would tell her he was leaving her there was nothing she could do to stop it ! She looked through all of their picture and she saw how happy they were she didn't know how this thot was able to get into his mind and remove her from ho heart ! And she knew once he told his parents his mom would just have a field day ! She would know that Nicole failed to make her son happy ! As if things couldn't get any worse !

Today was the day of Melody's debut and Nicole was very excited ! Her baby girl was finally going to be a diva !

Nikki: I'm so happy for you baby !
Melody: I wish you and dad could enjoy this day together !
Nikki: We will !

She said as she looked away and tried not to cry !

Melody: Mom I'm not blind I know dad doesn't sleep in the same room as you anymore ! And I know that when your locked up in your room your crying all of the time I can see it in your eyes !

Nikki broke down and Melody just hugged her !

Nikki: Sweetie today is about you !
Melody: I can't focus knowing that he's doing this to you mommy !

She said as she started shedding tears herself !

Nikki: No baby you don't cry over this not you !
Melody: Mom if he leaves I swear...
Nikki: You swear nothing he is and will always be your father !
Melody: No ! It's my choice and if he leaves I have not father !

She said as she walked out of the room !

She was walking to her room when she heard John on the phone !

John: Eva I will talk to her after Melody's debut ! I promise I'm leaving her already it's gone on long enough !

Melody's heart shattered not only for her but for Nicole too she was livid she was so boiling hot mad that she was thinking things she shouldn't ! Then she called Summer !

Summer: Hey Girlie what's up ?
Melody: Tonights the night the plan takes action !
Summer: Alright !
Melody: I will make her regret messing with my family !
Summer: Are you okay ?
Melody: No but I'll explain later ! Just don't let no one know okay ?
Summer: Of course not baby girl !
Melody: Good I'll see you out there Ref !

She smiled and they both hung up !

That night before her match !

John: I'm so proud of you baby girl !
Melody: Whatever !
John: Melody what's wrong ?
Melody: I heard you talking to Eva today ! I can't believe you !

She said as she left John there in shock and watched as she went over to Nikki who just so happened to be with Ambrose !

Nikki: Dean you know my daughter Melody !
Dean: I've met you once may I say you're as beautiful as your mother !
Melody: Oh wow thank you !
Dean: No need it's the truth so how you feeling about tonight ?
Melody: Nervous but over all excited !
Nikki: Good baby who's your opponent ?
Melody: Umm I don't know but I know Summer is the guest referee !
Nikki: That's good !
Melody: I haven't even told you the best part !
Nikki: What ?
Melody: I'm a heel !

Nikki's face lit up ! She loved the fact that her daughter got to be heel ! It's always been both of their dream since Melody has the same attitude Nicole does !