What Ifs❤️......

Nicole was very angry but she didn't want her kids to see it so she went to the back of the performance center and sat on a bench and just started thinking how wonderful her life had been since being with John ! She was remembering all of the wonderful times they had spent together the laughs they had shared all of the memories that were just irreplaceable to her she then thought of the argument they just had and that's when the anger kicked in again and she began to think about all of the things she had given up and sacrificed for him ! For them ! She just couldn't believe that after all that he was doing this to her sure he sacrificed things to he lost too but she lost way more !

Flashback !

Nikki's Pov
Today me and John are telling my parents that I'm pregnant and I'm so scared becaus my dad has always looked at me and Brie as his little girls ! His princesses and now today I was probably going to crush his heart even though he would have noticed if I didn't tell him !

John and Nicole were sitting on the couch waiting for her dad to come home when he finally did Nicole's heart fell !

Jon: Hi sweetie how are you ? John !

He said shaking his hand !

Nikki: Umm dad !
Jon: Yes ?
Nikki: There's something we need to tell you !
Jon: Yes ?
Nikki: Dad I don't know how to say this !
Jon: Is it that serious ?
Nikki: Yeah !
Jon: Are you in trouble ?
Nikki: Depends on how you take it !
Jon: Nicole tell me what's going on !
Nikki: Daddy I'm pregnant !

She said as she began to cry !

He looked so angry and was about to punch John when she stood up and blocked him !

Nikki: No daddy please don't !
Jon: Nicole how could you do this ?
Nikki: Daddy I'm sorry I....
Jon: Get out !
Nikki: What ?
Jon: Get out I said !
Nikki: No daddy please I need you !
Jon: No you were stupid enough to go out and get pregnant then be smart enough to leave my sight ! You don't need me !
Nikki: Yes I do I need you to hug me and tell me that everything will be okay that I'll be fine !
Jon: I said get out !

Nicole tried to hug him but he pushed her back and John grabbed her and took her out ! As as she cried ! She didn't know what they would do ! Her mom kicked her out too and Johns parents said he couldn't stay with them as long as she was with him he refused to leave her alone so now the only place they could stay was with her Nanna and that wouldn't last long either they went home and she told her Nanna what had happened !

Nanna: Well I wasn't supposed to give this to you until you turned 18 but I'm sure your grandfather would be okay with it and so would Brianna !
Nikki: What is it Nanna?
Nanna: It's a townhouse ! Fully furnished and rent free !
John: Are you serious ?
Nanna: Yes your mother doesn't know so I won't tell her I gave it to you !
Nikki: Omg thank you so much Nanna this means a lot to me !

They hug and drive off to their new home where they will raise their son !

7 months later !

Nicole was at home waiting for John to come home from work when there was a knock on the door when she saw it was her dad she was shocked and asked him to come in !

Jon: I see you guys are doing okay !
Nikki: I still don't have a lot of thing for the baby like a crib but hopefully soon I can get one ! But he will have a roof over his head so that's a good thing !
Jon: It's a boy ?
Nikki: Yeah I named him Mason !
Jon: Nicole you can't keep the baby !
Nikki: Yes I can and I will !
Jon: Look here Nicole you're to late to abort but not for adoption if you give that kid up for adoption he will have a better life and you can come home with your mother !
Nikki: Dad he's my son and I love him I will not give him away !
Jon: Then you leave me no choice !
Nikki: What ?
Jon: I've been talking to your mom and well I told her that if you didn't give up the baby and break up with John and never in your life see him again then you wouldn't be getting your inheritance money !

Nicole looked at him in shock and she couldn't believe what she was hearing !

Nikki: Fine I don't want it !
Jon: Are you seriously going to give up your life for that kid and a man who who'll leave you ?
Nikki: He won't leave me and that kid as you refer him too is my son and I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world now please leave if
you're not going to be here for me then leave !

He looked at her and left she broke down not being able to believe what her dad just asked her to do !

The day Mason was born she couldn't be happier her family came to be with her and support her even Johns family they loved Mason from the moment they laid eyes on him but the one person Nicole wanted to see the most never showed up ! He didn't come meet his first grandchild ! He didn't see him until he was one year old he stopped by once in a while to see him but he never really talked to her !

They day she got married he wasn't there to walk her down the aisle !

She remembered the day she called to tell him about it !

Jon: Hello ?
Nikki: Hi dad it's Nicole !
Jon: Oh hi what do you need !

He said in a harsh tone

Nikki: Daddy I'm getting married next friday and I would love it if you walked me down the aisle
Jon: I'll see if I can make it I have to go bye !

He hung up and she was heartbroken optimistic but heartbroken !

The day came and he didn't show up ! Ever since she's has a very rocky relationship with her dad she sees him when she cans for her kids but it's not the same !

End of flashback !

Thinking about all that made Nicole sad and angry ! Her relationship with so many people ended and were destroyed because she chose to stay with him and their son she didn't regret it !

This whole situation with the divorce just made her wonder what would life been like if she hadn't kept her baby ! What if she left John and gotten her money what would her life be like today if things were different in the past.........