So Much Like Her ❤️

Melody saw John waiting for her at the entrance of gorilla he looked mad but when she tried to avoid him he pulled her back and was scared because she knew that she was about to be yelled at ! But then she didn't really care because he could yell at her all of the time and as loud as he wanted because in the end he was the one hurting her mom!

So when he hugged her she was kind of shocked she didn't expect this she expected for all hell to break loose but a hug ?

John: Melody I'm....
Melody: Wait your not mad ?
John: Yes I'm mad but it's just that..
Melody: What dad just say it !
John: You look so much like your mother !

Melody was surprised

Melody: You really think so ?
John: Of course I mean I was watching you and when you won you blew her a kiss just like your mom would and it just took me back to watching your mom in her first match alone without Brie and seeing you reminded me of seeing her you could be the third Bella !
Melody: Wow thanks daddy that means a lot to me !
John: I'm very proud of you ! Come on princess I'm taking you to dinner !
Melody: Will IT be there ?
John: Umm yes ?
Melody: No thanks I rather fly home and be with mom ! Bye !

She said as she walked away and John just stood there sad ! As Eva walked backstage !

Eva: You need to punish her for doing this to me ! Did you even yell at her when she came back here !
John: No I was too proud of her to say anything bad !
Eva: What !!!
John: The first time she debuted I was too caught up in my thoughts in how I was going to tell Nicole that I was leaving her but today I actually saw and payed attention she's amazing just like Nicole !
Eva: What about me ?
John: You have a long way to go to ever be as good as any of the divas on the main roster !
Eva: Wow !

She said as she tried walking away but John didn't anything to stop her he stood their thinking did I make a mistake ?

At Home with Nikki !

Blake: Mom so what's next ?
Nikki: What do you mean ?
Blake: If dad divorces you what's going to happen ?
Nikki: I'm going to keep you guys and you can go see him when it's his turn and basically alternate get together birthdays and holidays although he might want to spend then with her family ! God forbid they have a kid together I don't know we will take this day by day okay ? I know I've been a mess but I'm done I've gotten it all out of my system and I'm here for you guys now !
Blake: Mom if he leaves you like divorces you I don't want to be around him !
Nikki: Blake he is still your father and....
Blake: No mom he's not my father because my father would never leave my mother to be with some trifling good for nothing woman !
Nikki: Baby I appreciate you and Mel for being my rocks but this is between me and daddy not you guys okay just try to be civil be the nice young men I raised even to that used tampon !

Blake smiled mad hugged her !

Blake: No fair Melody gets to kick her but what do I get ?
Nikki: Well you haven't been wrestling in a while so why don't you go and restart that ?
Blake: With who I can't be around dad right now without wanting to punch him and I mean for reals !
Nikki: Well how about uncle Randy ?
Blake: I don't want to trouble him !
Nikki: Oh baby it's not trouble I'll call him and if anything I could ask Dean !
Blake: Dean ?
Nikki: Yeah you've met him !
Blake: Yeah he's actually fun !
Nikki: I'll call him and we can all go down together you and Melody I'll take Nate and we can go at each other !
Blake: Sounds great ! Thanks mom !
Nikki: No problem baby now can you bring down Nate it's almost lunch and Mel should almost be here so we can eat together !

Blake nodded and headed up stairs !

20 minutes later Melody walked in with Brie and Randy !

Brie: Hey sis !
Melody: Mommy !

She said as she ran to hug her !

Nikki: Hi baby so how was NXT !

She said with this huge smile on her face !

Melody: Oh you know it was so much fun !
Brie: How you holding up ?
Nikki: I'm better now ! I mean I have not revived any papers so I guess he's really thinking about it !
Melody: Well after my match he told me he was proud of me because I reminded him of you when you had your first match without Brie !
Nikki: He said that ?
Melody: Yeah he said that watching me was like watching you !
Brie: Wow after how bad you left her I would have thought he would have yelled !
Melody: I thought he was too but no !
Nikki: Well come on wash up for lunch !
Melody: Oh mom Stephanie said that take as long as you need to come back to work !

Nikki nodded and went to put lunch on the table !

It's been a month and Nicole has been staying work Blake and Nate at home avoiding all contact with John !

She was starting to think maybe this isn't what he wants ! All that changed one day !

There was a knock on the door and Melody opened it ! It was a man in a suit !

Melody: Yes ?
Man: Is Mrs. Cena home ?

Then Nikki walked through the door !

Nikki: This is she !
Man: Your husband has filed for divorce here are the papers and court dates to settle what's his what's yours and what days he can see his kids !

Nikki took the papers and at that moment she felt like the whole world came crashing down Melody called Brie and Nattie then rushed over to be with her

Blake: I can't believe him !
Melody: No I'm done !
Blake: What are you saying !
Melody: I'm done playing nice !
Blake: Nice ?
Melody: Yes ! It's time to pull out the big guns.....

A/N
What do you think Melody will do ?