Im Back Bitch ❤️

When Nicole came back and found Melody crying at home all hell broke loose ! Nicole was enraged but she was also dying inside she couldn't believe that after 20 years it was over ! 20 years 4 kids and a whole lot of memories finished done and gone ! But she wouldn't let anyone see how hurt she was not even Mason ! The day after she got back she went to pick up Nate while in the process she told John that she would be moving up the court date for that Friday she wanted to be done with it all already !

Friday came and they lasted hours in there going back and fourth over custody of the kids ! Only Mason knew what went down in that court room ! At the end Nicole got full and complete custody of Melody and Blake ! She had shared custody of Nathaniel being that he was the smallest and wouldn't know who to choose to stay with so Nicole got him all week and John would get to take him on weekends then the papers we're finalized ! John signed them looked at Nicole who had been a fearless lion in the court room but now couldn't even pick up the pen to sign the lawyers were staring at her and Mason asked everyone to leave but not John !

Mason: Mom what's wrong ?
Nikki: I... I just can't believe it that's all !
John: Nicole sign and let's get this over with !
Nikki: You just don't get it ! John !
John: What don't I get !
Nikki: 20 years ! 20 years and 4 kids ! How can we be throwing this all away ! Did they mean nothing to you !
Mason: Obviously not mom or else he wouldn't be doing this !
Nikki: Mason what have I said....
Mason: Mom I'm done respecting him there's no respect in me for him ! I hate this what happened to us against the world ! Huh ? Where's is that now ! Now it's me mom against you ! At least now I have Melody and Blake ! I'm not dragging Nate into this but don't expect us to be at your wedding !
Nikki: Nate will not be there either !
John: Why can't you be happy for me ?
Mason: Because my mom isn't happy ! And that's all that matters to me ! Maybe you should practice what your preach Hustle Loyalty and respect ! Where is that all now huh ?

Nicole was getting tired of hearing Mason disrespect John so she just signed the papers !

Nikki: Take me home Mason ! Please !

Mason nodded and they left !

Nicole didn't show up at Raw for 3 months ! In that time Mason debuted and Melody and Eva were both brought up to the main roster !

Melody has been through a emotional roller coaster first her dad being engaged to another women then her making Eva's life a living hell and her dad punishing her but Nicole getting her out of it because he has no rights over Melody nor Blake !

Melody had plans for Eva Marie ! Little did she know Nicole had plans of her own !

Today was the day that Nicole returned to work and it was the same day as the Royal Rumble no one knew that she would be entering at last minute in the Royal Rumble for the title now that Aj had to leave due to a neck injury ! So every single diva would he competing until someone won !

Thanks to John, Eva was supposed to be the one to win but Stephanie had other plans ! Today everyone would know that Melody and Mason were not only her kids but Johns as well ! Mason and Melody were clear on what they had to do ! Mason was supposed to keep quite about her being there and Melody was going to help Nicole !

Brie had been using her Brie Mode music so people would be shocked when she entered

It was down to Brie, Eva and Melody ! Melody gave Brie the wink and Melody eliminated Brie ! Then it was down to Eva and her Melody was having her fun hurting Melody when Michael Cole went on to announce something that took Eva by surprise !

(You Can Look But You Can't Touch !)

Lilian: And now approaching the ring from Scottsdale Arizona Nikki Bella !

The crowd went wild as she approached the ring !

She got in and went right at Eva while Melody just watched for a while ! Then Nikki threw her to Melody and they both took turns at her then Melody made sure to be in position so that Nikki could knock them both out of the ring ! And when she did Eva was so mad ! She saw Nikki get handed the title then she saw Mason coming out from the back and Melody going into the ring to hug her the crowd was confused until Nikki got the mic !

Nikki: Well as most of you know I am Mrs. Cena ! Well as of 3 months ago I'm no longer that but I still am the mother of his 4 children ! And I'd like you all to meet although you already know them ! Mason and Melody Cena !

The crowd cheered again as Nikki walked backstage with her belt and her kids !

Backstage !

John: Stephanie Eva was supposed to win !
Stephanie: You bribed creative team that is not allowed besides I didn't make that choice !
John: Who did ?
Vince: I did !
John: Vince !
Vince: I can't believe you ! Nicole deserved it more and here's comes our divas champions !

Nikki walks up to them and hugs Vince !

Nikki: Thank you so much Vince for this opportunity !
Vince: You deserve it ! Now go you have press and photo shoots !
Nikki: Thank you !

She walks away and runs into Eva !

Eva: Why are you here ?
Nikki: Because I can be I let you ruin my marriage but I won't let you ruin my career just now something !
Eva: What ?
Nikki: I'm the mother of his 4 children ! I will always be around that's something you can't take away from me ! You can't get rid of me ! And you know what ?
Eva: What ?
Nikki: He will come back to me so I wouldn't hold on to that ring ! He will realize what he has in me and realize that you're nothing compared to me I mean look at me !

She said flaunting her body !

Nikki: Oh and I'm champion so there's another reason there I'm better then you in every aspect ! I'm back bitch and I'm not going away !

She blows her a kiss and walks away.......