Wait What ❤️ ?

After John left all Nicole could do was cry ! Cry and cry ! Melody called Brie and Randy came with her Randy wanted to hurt John so bad for not only hurting Nicole but he could also see the hurt in Melody ! Never in a million years did she think think this would happen to her parents they are and always have been the perfect couple and now that has gone done the drain for a week straight Nicole cried and cried having Brie take care of Nathaniel being that he was the only one who didn't know what was going on ! When they told Blake he was disappointed ! What no one knew was the encounter Blake had with John one day when he went to the store with Randy !

Randy and Blake had gone to the store to one buy groceries and two aspirin for Nicole who had a killer head ache ! When they tuned a corner they bumped into John and Eva !

John: Hey Randy ! Hey son !

Blake just ignored him and used his phone !

Randy: Blake I believe your father was talking to you !
Blake: Yeah so ?
John: It's one thing for Melody to turn on me but now your mother is making you hate me ?

Blake looked at him and was angry !

Blake: Mom didn't do shit to make me hate you she's been crying her eyes out and hasn't been able to talk to none of us ! Anyone would be happy that their mom is done nagging and bugging them but I'm not ! I miss hearing my mom laugh at the silly things Nate does or when me and Melody fight she would intervene and hugs us ! Now she's too broken hearted to even look at me or Nate because we remind her of the bastard who broke her heart !

Blake was getting heated and Randy could tell !

Randy: Blake that's enough come on let's go !
Blake: No he needs to hear this ! He's destroyed the one thing I love and that's my mom ! I haven't seen her smile in two weeks and that kills me ! He's destroyed our family and I will never forgive him for that ! I can't believe he left my m for this slit who can't even wrestle ! I hope he knows that if he goes through with the divorce he can forget about me being his son !

He said angry pushing past John and Randy followed him !

After paying for everything in the car !

Randy: I'm proud of you !
Blake: You are ?
Randy: Yeah it takes a lot to stand up to your dad ! And you did it !

Blake suddenly broke down and cried !

Blake: It was so hard not to cry in front of him and ask him why he's doing this to her uncle Randy ! Why is he doing this to my mom ! To us ?

Randy hugged him knowing all of this was effecting him but he wouldn't let Nicole see it !

Randy: Who knows ! But know that me and Brie and your WWE family ate here for you ! You won't need him to show you anything you'll have me and Mason !
Blake: Wait until Mason gets dad !
Randy: Does he even know ?
Blake: None of us have told him anything !
Randy: Let's keep it that way !

Blake nodded and promised not to say anything because Nicole should be the one to tell him as long as Randy wouldn't say anything about his meltdown !

And it stayed that way Randy didn't say anything ! And Blake or Melody said anything to Mason and he hadn't even called !

One day Summer was over visiting Melody when Nicole came down !

Mel: Hey mom how you feeling ?
Nikki: A little better but I know that tomorrow you have to be at NXT !
Mel: Mom don't even worry about it Stephanie will understand if I don't go !
Nikki: No sweetie you're going ! Summer would you mind taking her and keeping an eye on her for me ?
Summer: Of course not ! She's my tag team partner and my bestie so I don't mind at all !
Nikki: Thanks I'm going to go check on Nate I'm done crying I'm just done with this !
Mel: That's good mommy we love you !
Nikki: I love you guys too !

She hugged Melody and Summer then went to check on her baby !

Wednesday at NXT !

Eva's Pov !
Ever since John left his wife and brats for me no one is talking to me ! Not even JoJo who said she was my friend people see me coming up to them and they walk away ! That stupid woman is making people hate me ! But why me ? And not John people still talk to him not as much but shill they don't ignore him they way they ignore me !

JoJo was walking around not noticing Eva when she pulled her back !

Eva: What the hell why won't anyone talk to me ?
JoJo: You're the new WWE home wrecker now if you excuse me I don't want to be seen talking to you !
Eva: Why ?
JoJo: Because then people will think I'm a slut like you ! Oh and watch out tonight Melody's here and she's not in a good mood !
Eva: So ?
JoJo: Melody's is Stephanie's favorite ! Melody says it and Stephanie delivers it could be a match against you and it could be an unfair one too !

She said as she walked away ! Eva was mad she went to go look for him and when he found her he was with Melody !

John: Princess please talk to me !
Melody: So you can hurt me like you hurt my mom ?
John: No Melody you know that I would never do that !
Melody: Yeah I bet moms heard that too !

Then Eva walks up to him !

Eva: John !
Melody: Ugh bye dad bye slut !

She walked away then ran into Stephanie !

Melody: Hi Aunt Stephanie !
Stephanie: Hi sweetie ? How's your mom !
Melody: A mess ! Better but still a mess I wish I could make her smile !
Stephanie: I have an idea !

She smirked and they walked away !

At home !

Blake: Hey mom Melody just texted me saying that she loves you and to watch her tonight because it will be worth it ! And that she loves you !
Nikki: Okay tell her I will and that I love her too !

Blake nodded and they headed to the den which was also their home theatre !

On TV !
During Melody's match !

Announcer: And now from North Carolina Summer Rae ! With her tag partner from Tampa Florida Mystery Girl !

They came into the ring and we're doing their stretching !

And now introducing from California Eva Marie !

The ref rang the bell when Stephanie came out !

Stephanie: I don't know about you guys but I think we can make this match a bit more interesting don't you think ?

The crowd cheered yes !

Stephanie: Should we give Eva a partner ?

The crowed cheered !

Stephanie: No that's too easy why don't we tie Eva's hand behind her back ?

The crowd went wild and another Ref came out with a rope to tie her hand !

The bell rang again and they both charged at her at the same time until the ref took Melody out of the ring ! They each took turns at her and then even pinned her then lifted her up as if she kicked out and were yelling at her then the official was signaling to them that time was running out ! Summer tagged out leg Melody finish her as the ref counted she whispered to her !

This is only the beginning !

Then when the ref ended the match Summer ran in with her and hugged her !

Melody bent down and blew her a kiss then she turned to the camera and mouthed

For you mom ! She blew a kiss them kicked Eva out of the ring and walked back stage with Summer !

Backstage John was waiting for her she expected to be yelled at but what he did next shocked her..........

A/N
Tomorrow I will try to update this one !
And

Love Never Dies
Not The Only One !
And maybe
I'll always remember you !