Chapter 6: "They're Coming..." Part 1

Thunder split the silence of the night. Throughout Magnolia, most everybody was asleep. However, that was not the case in the Fairy Tail guild hall. Three people gathered in the Fairy Tail infirmary, crowded around one bed. The rain pounding on the roof was not the only sound to be heard inside the room. Terrified screams and desperate pleas could be heard. "Juvia! Juvia, it's not real!"
"No, no, no, no, they-they're coming! They're coming for Juvia!"
"Shhh, Juvia, it's okay. We won't let anything happen to you."
More wails and cries could be heard. Lisanna stepped out of the room with Mira, leaving Gray to handle Juvia for a moment. "Is there any cure for Juvia?" Lisanna asked her sister. Mira gave a sad sigh. "Not that I know of. But I've asked Porlyusica-san to return, and she might be able to help. She should be here by tomorrow." Lisanna looked at the infirmary door sadly. "I guess we should go back in." Both of the Strauss sisters had been there all night, trying to calm down Juvia, who had suddenly been struck with horrible nightmares. Out of desperation, they had called Gray to see if he could help, but nothing was working. "Mira, do you think Wendy could help? Or maybe Levy knows of a cure?" Mira considered her sister's words. "I don't think Wendy's healing magic goes into something psychological like this. It's possible that Levy might know if some kind of cure, though. Contact her while I go back in with Gray." Lisanna nodded and carried out her sister's order.

Closing the door carefully, Mira stepped back into the room. Gray was sitting on one side of the bed, with Juvia in his arms, a pained expression on both of their faces. Mira walked over to him. "Anything new?" She asked. He looked up and shook his head. "It's all the same. 'They're coming, he's watching,' all of that stuff." Before Mira could respond, Juvia cried out again. "No! No, Juvia didn't do that! Juvia could never....No!" Gray pulled her closer. "Juvia, it's not real." He said in a calm yet firm voice. "I'm right here. Come on, wake up. Please." The last word seemed strained. Juvia shook her head and cried, only partly conscious. The rain began to beat louder on the roof. "Juvia! Calm down, it's not real!" Again, Juvia cried out, "No! No, he want to take Juvia! He wants to hurt Juvia...Juvia will be taken..." Gray realized that he could do nothing but hold her close, so that was what he did. "I'm here, Juvia. Nobody's going to hurt you or take you, I promise." He murmured, then flared up at Mira. "If you tell anybody about this, especially that flame-brain, then I will freeze you." Mira smiled and nodded. "Gray, it wouldn't matter if I told anybody. They already know that you and Juvia are practically a couple." Gray blushed and started to say something, but then Levy and Lisanna burst into the room. "She's only partly conscious, right? And no matter what you try, you can't get her to wake up?" Levy started bombarding them with questions about Juvia's condition. Gray answered "Yes" to most of them. Levy nodded. "Alright. I know a spell to wake her up, but I don't know if that will prevent this situation from happening again."

Once the spell was preformed, everybody discussed the situation. "Juvia, what did you dream about?" Mira asked.
"Juvia doesn't remember much, except the terror. And that man, Nightmare, was there. He...he wants to take Juvia. Juvia knows she cannot escape him." Gray still held Juvia as close as he did before, but to everyone's surprise, Juvia didn't react in her fangirl-ish manner. She just sat there, like a broken doll. "Well, I'm going back home." Levy said, "I'll see you all tomorrow. Goodnight, everybody." They said their goodbyes, and soon Gray stood up, ready to leave. When he got off the bed, Juvia grabbed his sleeve. "Please....Don't leave Juvia. She doesn't want to be alone."
"Mira and Lisanna will be here for the rest of the night."
"But, perhaps, Gray would be able to keep Juvia's nightmares away..."
Gray turned back to face Juvia. "Alright, I'll stay."

A/N: Yay, finally an update! Thanks for reading and commenting and voting and just being awesome!!! I'm so happy that you guys like it! Sorry for the short chapter. It was originally going to be a lot longer, but my phone is dying and I don't want to lose everything. Hopefully I will update soon to get the rest of the chapter in. ありがとう ございます!