First contact part 1

A little boy is chasing his little green ball in the streets of his village. He falls over and looks at his ball roll away.

He gets up quickly to run after it but bumps into his ball and looks up to see it being handed to him by Bianca dressed as a white fang member. The boy shakes and reluctantly grabs the ball before running off.

Bianca: Poor thing. Roman must be teaching the white fang members here how to strike fear into anyone.

Ash comes next to her dressed as one of Roman's henchmen.

Ash: We'll liberate this entire village once we see what this whole meeting is about.

They look around before coming to a stop.

Ash: Now, if I was having a meeting in a village...I would try...the mess hall!

Bianca's ears perk up as she puts her hand on Ash's shoulder.

Bianca: Or...Just look out for a white fang member handing out masks to Faunas wanting to join the cause.

She points at a bear Faunas wearing the usual white fang attire handing out masks to Faunas who enter the building.

Ash: Huh...very perceptive Ms second in command.

He signals her with a 'lead the way' hand gesture as she takes point and heads to what they guessed was the old village leaders house. If he/she was still alive.

Bianca walks past the white fang member after a simple nod between the two.

Ash goes to follow but is stopped.

White fang member: Hey! Where do you think your going?

Bianca looked back.

Ash: Oh, well I thought-

White fang member: Yeah well you thought wrong. Finish your patrol human. If you have an inquiry with your boss then wait till after the meeting.

Bianca was about to intervene but Ash looked at her and nodded. She got it and looked away.

Ash: Alright. Fine.

He walks away.

Bianca approaches the stairs to the house as she heard voices up top. She walks up and see's a guard. She clears her throat and walks up to the door. The guard notices her and faces her.

White fang guard: What?

Bianca: Post swap. You have patrol on the outer perimeter.

The guard sighs.

White fang guard: Alright.

He leaves and she nods. She looks at the door where she heard the voices. She taps her mask as the X-ray goggles lit up and she saw two people inside.

Bianca: Thank you doctor Polendina.

She turns to dial on the goggles as the voices went from mumbling to clear.

???: Are you sure there's enough space? I do have a lot of stuff. By stuff I mean a lot of dust for YOUR men Mr Taurus.

Bianca: Adam Taurus...?!

Adam: There is. The warehouse down the hill is big enough to store half of the dust right next to the airships. The rest can be brought here. Our good friend Phil can provide that space for us.

Bianca notices a third man in a corner, looking down. His head looks up as he simply nods.

Adam: See?

Roman: Yes. Bravo for your hospitality skills Mr Phil.

Phil: It's Stewart to you scumbags.

Roman laughed.