Cerberus Grimm?

You all opened fire on the approaching three headed Grimm. It smashed through logs and bushes as it got closer, barring its teeth.

It's pounces at everyone but Jaune puts his shield up and barely holds it as it growls and pushes him away with ease.

Pyrrha: Jaune!

Pyrrha yells. Her gun transforms into its spear form as she equipped her spear and changed at the grimm. She ducks under its arm after it took notice of her and swiped at her. She then stabs it in the leg which causes it to howl and grab the red haired girl by her hair. It's arm was however cut off by Ruby. It howls in pain then swipes at the red caped huntress who backs off against the tree.

The grimm looks at its arm and picks it up. It looks at everyone before using its dismembered arm as a weapon by swinging it at everyone.

Jaune: It's using its arm as a weapon?!

The blond boy shouts as he runs for cover.

Ren: How?! It's arm should have disappeared the second Ruby cut it off.

You shoot its back getting its attention. It looks at you and growls. It swings its arm at you which makes you duck and roll away from it.

(Y/n): Boys! I'm up for suggestions here.

Star: Nightmare has manifested himself into this Grimm.

(Y/n): Great! He can do that?

Jasper: His darkness and the darkness inside the grimm have combined to make an abomination.

(Y/n): So how do I kill it?!

Star: Aim for its heads!

You do as he says and shoot at the grimm's heads but it protects itself and roars at you.

(Y/n): Okay now what?

Star: That's its weak spots. You kill each of the heads it'll go down.

You nod to yourself and look at everyone.

(Y/n): Aim for its heads!

Bianca looks at you and nods. She aims for the heads.

Nora: Don't tell us what to do!

Nora runs at the grimm and Bianca looks.

Bianca: Get back!

Nora doesn't listen as she jumps up and smashes her hammer into the mutated Beowolf's chest. A crack ing sound is heard before the grimm is launched into a tree.

Nora stands proudly with her hammer on her shoulder and a smirk plastered on her face.

Nora: That wasn't so difficult.

You looked at the grimm to see it's arm twitch before more cracking was heard from it.

Ike: She just pissed it off.

Everyone looks and looks in shock as the Beowolf gets up on its hind legs with its chest caved in and spilling a black ooze.

The beowolf's chest began to heal and the black ooze gives birth to two pup versions of the mutated beowolf.

(Y/n): For fuck sake!

Star: Retreat!

Bianca runs to you.

Bianca: What do we do?!

You look at Bianca.

(Y/n): We have to run.