Warning

Cinder opens the door to her and the group's meeting room as Nightmare walks in and looks around.

Nightmare: Tidy.

Cinder nods and walks to her seat and pulls it out, sitting down as Mercury and Emerald stand behind her. Roman comes in after her with Neo and goes to his seat.

Roman: The great leader of this small village was grateful enough to give us his home. Oh and the hospitality we needed.

He sits down with Neo sitting next to him, on the table, to his right. Nightmare takes a look around before pulling out a seat and sitting down.

Nightmare: I'm sure he was more than willing.

Adam: Damn right he was.

Nightmare looks at him to see him tap the hilt of his blade with his index finger, not taking his eyes off Nightmare.

Cinder clears her throat.

Cinder: Anyway. I believe you said you had a message for us?

Nightmare: Indeed. However it's more of a warning.

Everyone turns their attention on him.

Nightmare: Your plan, to bring beacon down....I love it.

Roman looks at Cinder who frowns and taps her finger on the table.

Nightmare: Seriously. It's well thought ou-

Cinder: Get to the point or Adam will personally escort you from the village.

Nightmare looks at Adam again who smiles a little. He clears his throat.

Nightmare: Unfortunately...it won't work out. Especially with the train part. That'll raise awareness and that's really not what you want.

Adam growls.

Adam: It IS what we want. More awareness means more bots will be provided from Atlas.

Roman: Especially those bulky ones. That's what the real prize is.

Nightmare sighs.

Nightmare: Those bots won't mean anything.

Cinder raises a brow.

Cinder: Why?

Nightmare: You see, there's this boy. Well there's three of them technically but they're inside this boy. They WERE tied with his emotions but now he can allow them to come out at will and take over his body. They'll probably be able to use their abilities too.

Roman leaned forward.

Roman: Wait wait wait. A boy has such a semblance?

Nightmare: No. The boy has no semblance and no aura

Adam laughed.

Adam: What's the problem then?

Nightmare: Did you listen? There are three boys inside him. They are very powerful. When they still had their bodies I fought them all at once and it was difficult.

Roman leaned forward.

Roman: How did you survive?

Nightmare looks at him then at everyone else in the room.

Nightmare: I had....help, friends who had my back....I did the same for them in return.

He smiles and looks at everyone in the room. Cinder leans back.

Cinder: You want us, to help you take them out?

Nightmare nods as Cinder looks at him and stands.