Developing problem

An hour had passed since the incident with Yang at the bar. You had taken Yang into your dorm and placed her on your bed with towels underneath her to stop the alcohol that she was drenched in getting into the sheets.

She began to stir and slowly awaken from passing out. She looked around slowly and sat up, cringing at how sticky and uncomfortable the alcohol was.

She stumbled around your dorm until coming into the kitchen area to see you getting something out of the fridge. She froze and backed away a little as she didn't know whether you were hostile still or not. You close the fridge door and turn around and come in contact with her.

(Y/n): You're  awake.

You turn on the light and look at her.

She stare's at you shirtless. Not because of how fit you were but because she couldn't find a single wound on your body. Not even the hole she blasted in your stomach with her weapon.

Yang: Yeah...

You drink the juice you got out of the fridge and sit on the kitchen bench.

Yang: Goddamn and I thought Sun was packing muscle~ That wet hair is just the icing on the cake too~....Wait. Yang what are you doing this guy just tried to kill you back at the bar! Ask the real questions!

She went to you and sat on a chair. You look down at her and stop drinking the juice.

Yang: Back at the bar, what was that? You had this intent to harm me severely but you bring me back to your dorm and-

She looks to her side to see a bandage placed their.

Yang: -treat me with first aid?

You look down.

(Y/n): I'm sorry. I wish I could tell you what happened but I'm making sure it'll never happen again.

Yang: How?

She asked almost immediately.

You looked down to avoid her gaze. She however leaned forward and looked up into your eyes.

Yang: I'm sorry if I really pushed you back there. I didn't mean to, I had no idea you were that close to snapping.

(Y/n): So you would keeping doing it either way if I didn't?

She looks at you.

Yang: No! I didn't mean it like that!

You look to the side this time.

She sighs and sits back.

(Y/n): ....My sister.

Yang looked at you.

Yang: What?

You look at her in the eyes properly.

(Y/n): Back at the bar you asked about the funeral I attended today...it was my sister's.

She slowly put her hand over her mouth.

Yang: Oh my Oum. What happened?

You sigh and drink the rest of your juice.

(Y/n): She attracted some sort of disease, something new that the doctors have never seen before in their life. It starts at the intestines and slowly gets bigger spreading through the rest of your vital organs until eventually reaching the brain. The doctors were treating her with medication that slowed it down until they could find a cure.... but the day I went into my coma.... And they said that the disease evolved somehow to counter the meds. It reached her brain before they could do anything.