moving back

I was getting ready to go to the club with Jax when he came into the room.  He sat on the end of the bed watching me. 
"Catalina I have had a long time to think about what I want and what I need,"  I just stood there listening to him looking at him through the mirror.
"I worked so hard to get the club open. I am not going to lie and say no I wasn't with anyone while I was gone because there was. She was nothing important to me at all. I was with her maybe a month after I left. But since her, I haven't been with anyone."  He got up and walked behind me wrapping his arms around me.  I don't care right now what he did or who he did while he was gone.  I was just happy my husband is home with me and our girls. 
"I want you home for good no more fucking around baby. You feel like you want something new just tell me" I don't think he thought I would say something like that. "I am more open than you think Jax."

When we got to the club of course Jax had to do some paperwork from last night. I was sitting in the office with him on my phone. I glanced up at him and he is staring at me.   "You not getting your work done now are you?" 
"How about you come over here and sit on my lap" 
I went and sat on his lap facing him and I knew he wasn't gonna get anything done tonight with me being here.  His hands roamed over my chest to my back.  his hand runs up the back of my neck into my hair running his fingers through it.  "I love your hair so much, I always have"  I look him in the eyes "I know that why I have never cut it."  

Jax's POV

Her moving her hips like she is knowing that it drives me crazy.  I couldn't take it anymore. I picked her up off of my lap and bent her over my desk. I yanked her skirt up revealing her juicy ass. "Hmmm so fucking wet for me already " I smacked her ass making her jump and moan "I am gonna fuck you so fucking hard I am gonna treat up like the whore you are acting like."  She moans and looked back at me and smirked at me. She was testing me. I grabbed the back of her neck. 'Are you fucking push my buttons little girl?'  I pressed my hard cock against her ass. She moans 'Tell me what you want little girl' She moves her ass against me 'I want you to fuck me so hard you break me'  I turn her around and push her down on her knee. 'Suck my cock'  She smiled and unzipped and unbuttoned my pants pulling my extremely hard cock out. I have not been with anyone in over 9 months so I don't think I am gonna last too long with her. After a few minutes, I stop her 'I wanna fuck you, Momma'   I reached in the desk drawer and grabbed a condom.  I know she said she didn't want any more babies.  She looks at me confused. I haven't used a condom since the night I hurt her. 'Daddy I got my tubes tied ' she tells me taking the condom out of my hand. That only made me want her more.  She was standing facing me with pure lust in her eyes.  I grabbed her throat showing her that I was still her Daddy.  I pushed her to sit on my desk. She spread her legs for me. I needed to see her face as I pushed myself into her amazingly tight pussy.   Her face shows pain and pleasure. She took a deep breath and Screameslowd out "Of fuck Daddy"  I start slow so I can enjoy her.  'oh fuck Catalina'  I stopped myself from cumming 
'Please Daddy I wanna cum' SHe cried out as I started moving my hips again. 'Beg me, little girl' 
'Daddy please let me cum for you ' her eyes beg me more than her words After a few minutes I Whispered in her ear 'Cum baby girl'  As she came all over my cock I came deep in her. 

After we cleaned ourselves up we went down to the bar. A lot of the employees were shocked that I had a woman by my side. What they didn't know is I have the feared female gang leader by my side. I made her this way.  We were sitting at a table near the bar.  A chick came up to us  and acted like she didn't even see my wife sitting beside me.. 'Hey sexy wanna dance with me?' I looked at Cat and she didn't look too happy I nodded to her giving her permission. 
'Do you not see me sitting here? I mean I am a pretty big girl not very hard to miss?' She asked the chick..'Shut up pig I ain't talking to you'  I looked at the chick 'You do realize #1 she is my wife and #2 She is the owner Catalina As in Catalina's pleasures.'  The chick looked at me like I was crazy then looked at Cat 'Your fucking Lina my brother told me about you. I sorry ma'am '  the chick walked away ... Cat laughed  We enjoyed the rest of our night before going home and being mommy and daddy again.