Her 18th Birthday

I stood in the kitchen watching my baby girl play with her baby sisters. I can not believe that this weekend she will be 18. We came back home 12 years ago today. I still remember it like it was just last week. I was so hurt and scared. Xavier and Jaxson worked so hard at making me feel safe.  Every since Jaxson came back 5 years ago we have been a family. We have had our little problems but we have stayed together.   I took a sip of my coffee almost spitting it out when I looked at Jax and Ry coming down the stairs. Jax had Ry over his shoulder. I swear those two will be the death of me.  Xavier came in from outside with Skylar's gifts.  We bought her a car. She had been using my old BMW after I got my new truck last year. She is gonna be so happy. We are planning on having a little party at the club for her tonight. I know it is not the best place but she is 18 now and that's where she wants her party.

Skylar's POV

I am finally turning 18.  I can tell my parents about  Eddie.  I know my momma is gonna be upset about it.  My dads are going to flip out.  A man that they have called their friend for years a man that has worked by their side at the club. Eddie is the club's manager.  We have been seeing each other for a little while now. He is 15 years older than me. I just pray my daddy does not kill him. I am not worried about Xavier and Ryan I am afraid of Jax. He has raised me as his own since I was six years old.  I am planning on telling them tomorrow night at my party and explain to them that he is my Dom. I have watched my mother submit to daddy Jax for years it is their fault I am like this. 

Jax's POV

Tonight is my princess's birthday party, I can't believe our baby is 18. I closed the club for the night for her and her friends.  She has turned out just like my wife. She is her twin. She told us that she has something to tell us tonight before the party. We are all here waiting on her to get here. I am nervous about what she has to say. I can tell Cat is losing her mind and poor Xavier has cracked his knuckles a hundred times. 

Xavier's POV

My little girl walked in, well she is not little anymore she is now an adult.  I watched her walk to us then the door opened again. It was Eddie what was he doing here. She sat down across from me and Cat.  Eddie walk to us and stood beside Sky. I was getting pissed what the fuck is going on. "Daddy before you lose your cool please just listen to me"  I watched Jax and Ryan they were getting pissed also. "Daddy there is something that I need to tell you guys."  She looked back at Eddie he smiled at her "I have been seeing Edding for about 6 months and he is my Dom"  I went to get up to smash this motherfuckers face when Cat grabbed me. She asked in a very calm voice "Have you had sex with my daughter Eddie?"   He looked Cat in her eyes " No ma'am I have not done anything sexual with Sky at all besides kissing her." 

Skylar's POV

Well, that went better than I thought thanks to my mother.  I feel so much better now that I can freely be with Eddie now.  My party is about to start, my dads are getting things ready and my momma is bugging the fuck out of me about what I decided to wear. I am 18 now.  I decided to wear black leather shorts and black corset.  It shows my curves off and Eddie is going to love it. 

I am waiting for the doors to open to let everyone in when I saw Eddie walking towards me. "Sky you look so fucking sexy... I can't wait to have all of you"

Ryan's POV

I stood with Cat as she watched Sky with a man almost twice her age. She just shook her head "I can't say anything RY she has watched me with 3 men almost all of her life and never once threw it in my face"  Sky is a smart girl.