'And this is when I am not using any profound energy to boot.'

With a satisfied smile on his way, William looked out of the window and stared at the night sky.

'Ive been waiting three years to do this.....', Bending his body, William put force on his feet.

*Crack*

Cracks formed all over the wooden floor as a small figure rushed out of the window with great speed.

After reaching a good enough height, the force which propelled him forward gradually vanished.

Just as it look like he was about to fall back to the ground.

*Screech*

A majestic howl which couldn't belong to a human came out of his mouth.

*Crack*

Cracking sound rang out if William's body as his bone structure started changing as a golden sphere of fire surrounded him.

*Swish*

With a powerful wind, the flame sphere scattered, revealing a beautiful figure of the legendary bird which was thought to have vanished eons ago.

Although its size was small, it couldn't hide the majesty which came from it's divine bloodline.

*Swish*

With quick speed the phoenix disappeared in the night sky leaving behind a trail of golden in it's path.

cuckoo?

Meanwhile the chicken tilted its head as he saw everything that happened.

Unfortunately all of it was too much for it's small brain to handle that's why the chicken silently closed the window and laid down on William's soft bed instead of the hard wooden floor on which it usually slept.

Cockoo!

Letting out a satisfied voice the chicken started snoring as it fell asleep not even thinking about following his master to wherever he has gone.

What? I am simple chicken that likes to eat drink and sleep.....

You got a problem?

Well I don't care let me sleep first....

------------------

'This is quite the novel experience...', William who has turned into a phoenix thought.

*Screech*

Scattering the clouds in his way, Feeling the wind pressure acting against his body while looking down at the world from above.

You can't compare it to flying in an aeroplane.

'But where should I go next?', William thought, After flying around for a while and having his fun.

'Maybe I should go meet some characters from the novel?'

'But....'

'My power level is still not high enough to be able to roam around freely in this world.'

Although William he felt almost invincible due to the sudden increase in power, he wouldn't be delusioned into thinking that he was invincible or something.

'Let's go to the Ten Thousand Beast Mountain Range', Making up his mind, William increased his speed.

A small Phoenix flew across the night sky and then suddenly.....

It stopped.

'...Which way was the Ten Thousand Beast Mountain Range?'

'Im pretty sure it was to the right a little.....no it's definitely a little to the left.....maybe both?.....I'm not making much sense here...'

'I'm definitely going the right way after all even that chicken was able to find his way so there's no reason I shouldn't be able to.......I'm definitely better than a chicken', Thinking so William continued going forward .

-------------------------

[One hour later]

'It should appear any minute now!'
-
-
-
---------

[Two hours later]

'This time this time for sure!!'
-
-
-
-------------------------

[Three hours later.]

'........'
-
-
-
-------------------

[Who knows how long after]

'........I'm lost aren't I?'

Looking around him, William saw a desert like land.

'.....Yup I'm definitely lost....', William thought as he was sat down on a rock with his phoenix form, staring at the rising sun with distant eyes.

'Im worse than a chicken...', A small tear appeared at the corner of William's eye.

Raising his hand, William wiped the tear off.

'But seriously where exactly is this place there's no people around here either...', Looking at the desert like land, William had mixed feelings.

'I didn't even know a place like this existed in the novel.......'

'Wait I only flew in a straight direction so I should be able to reach home if I follow the same route.', Suddenly coming up with the idea, William stood up from the rock.

'....And after reaching home, I can use the chicken to lead me to the mountain range! perfect!......', The more William thought about it the better it seem.

Unfortunately he totally ignored the fact that he was going to ask a chicken for directions...

Not minding the small details William Flapped his wings took to the sky....

.....and stopped

'.......Which way did I came from exactly?'

'North! it was definitely north!'

'........'

'.....But where is North?...'

*Screech*

The screech of a phoenix rang through the desert.

'