Chapter 38

"Don't tell me I have to wait for them to wake up now..."

The corners of Azura Dragon God's mouth twitched as he stared at the two participants sleeping peacefully together.

"Forget it, it is beneath my mighty self to disturb someone in their sleep.....especially the woman who was working day and night for the past few months....."

Azura Dragon God muttered in a small voice as he looked at the dark spots underneath Chu Yuechan's eyes.

With a click of his hand the forest started breaking as they returned back to the cave.

Having nothing else to do, the Azura Dragon God started wondering what sort of relationship these two had with each other.

'Mother and son?...'

Their hair colour was similar plus he could sense that they also carried the same bloodline, the one belonging to the phoenix.

But there was a major difference between the two.

That was that Chu Yuechan seemed more like an inheritor who has recently inherited the Phoenix bloodline from the trial but William on the other hand....

'I would have definitely believed that you were the Phoenix's illegitimate child or something if it was the primordial era....'

Unfortunately the Phoenix has been dead for many years now and having a four year old child wasn't really possible unless some special circumstances like freezing William in time were used.

But it's just that the Phoenix from the primordial era was far from being able to influence the law of time.

'That useless bird was only good for spewing out fire.....hmm well she was still better than that arrogant Golden crow....'

The three supreme beings of fire were nothing in front of him, being the king of all beasts in primordial era showed that he had the right to look down on most.

''Looks like they are waking up now.'

-------------------

With slow movements Chu Yuechan gradually woke up.

Even after being in the 4th level of Tyrant Profound Realm her body has reached it's limit after months of continuos hard work.

Opening her eyes ahe saw the familiar cave from in which they came across the Azura Dragon God's trial.

Suddenly, remembering about him, Chu Yuechan's exhaustion vanished as her half closed eyes shot wide open at lightning speed.

Then she felt a small body in her arms, turning her gaze a pair of beautiful red eyes stared back at her.

"Yo."

William greeted her casually.

He waited for a while but then started feeling embarrassed due to receiving no reply from the other side.

He also didn't know what to say as he saw Chu Yuechan keep staring at him without blinking her eyes.

"Can you let go of me now?"

Finally Chu Yuechan moved her head and looked at her hands wrapped around William's small self.

Then she seriously looked back at him and replied.

"No."

"..."

"Okay I have waited enough time so get up."

Azura Dragon God's voice resounded throughout the cave as the familiar pair of Azura eyes appeared before them.

Then he used his powers to make them stand up.