Chapter 73

[The Forbiddon Land Of Samsara.]

With astonishing speed Azure Dragon God directly passed through all obstacles in his path.

Several breaths later a blue coloured barrier appeared in front of him, from inside the barrier rose two powerful auras as two enormous dragons thousands of feet tall rushed to stop the Azure Dragon God.

"Who goes there! Who actually dares to intrude upon the Forbidden Land of Samsara!"

Azure Dragon God didn't even look at them as he broke through the barrier in one go.

"What!"

The two dragons were taken aback,

He actually managed to break through the seal so easily...

Cold sweat covered the two dragon guard's back as they stared at the diminishing figure of Azure Dragon God.

"Stop don't go any further intruder!"

One of the guards shouted as he rushed towards the intruder but before he could launch an attack, his partner stopped him.

"What are you doing! dragon monarch will not let us go if he finds out about this!"

The guard said anxiously as he tried to get pass his partner but was once again stopped by him.

"T-take a look at the sky..."

The other guard said with shaking voice making his partner raise an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with the sky---------"

The dragons words stopped mid-way as his mouth hung wide open

What he saw up in the sky was something he would never be able to forget for the rest of his life.

Azure.

The entire sky was died Azure.

'No, wait why is the sky moving....'

Then a terrific realisation stuck the dragon guard.

That was no sky.

It was the giant body of a primordial beast.

As far as his eyes could see, the entirety of the sky was covered by the illusory body of an Azure Dragon.

"Beautiful isn't it."

The other dragon guard said with dazed eyes as he marvelled at the pure majesty of the scene.

It was only an illusion to boot.

In front of that being they were but a mere speak of dust.

The bloodline inside their bodies roared in excitement as they naturally lowered their heads to pay respect towards the king of all beasts.

The legend of the primordial era, Azure Dragon God.

Just then another figure appeared before the guards

Dragon Monarch.

Long Bai frowned as he looked at the two dragon guards kneeling before the sky.

The moment he looked up, Long Bai found the reason, seeing the majestic illusion in the sky, even he had the urge to bow down in reverence.

Suppressing his urge, Long Bai followed behind the Azure Dragon God.

-----------------------------

"5 minutes are up", William said as he stood up from his throne.

On the other hand the eleven star god's stared at him with grave expression.

Even Xisu was included this time, by now he understood as to why the other star gods were not moving an inch.