Chapter 63

Looking at the Little Demon Empress, kneeling before him, William knew what most people in his shoes would think.

She is going so far and I am not loosing anything by blessing her so why not do it?right?

Indeed William wouldn't loose anything by giving his blessing.

Doing so will also increase his familia's strength.

Indeed you are right William should accept Little Demon Empress.

He should also go to a nearby town and take in every pitiful girl he meets.

then he will do the same within the country.

After that the continent.

Then the entire world.

Followed by the Realm Of Gods.

At the end he will have billions of pitiful familia members with tragic past or some family drama.

Bullsh*t.

Perhaps if William met her around the time he got his first familia member then he might have accepted her.

But right now...

Let's just say his standards have increased by a LOT.

Fallen Angel, Moon Slaughter Devil Sovereign, Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulations, Golden Crow, Azure Dragon God and lastly Chu Yuechan.

Except for Chu Yuechan every one of them was a complete monster.

And since Chu Yuechan was his very first apostle, she occupies a special place in his familia.

That reminded him, didn't he send her for finding Evil God's water seed? what's taking her so long....

Anyway.

In short William's current standards were too high for her.

Plus she wouldn't fit in with these group of monsters anyway.

But the main reason was that William doesn't really like her character.

Of course that doesn't mean that he hate her or anything, he has more of a neutral opinion towards her.

Neither like nor dislike.

If she was present them that's fine but if she wasn't then that also is not a problem.

That was all.

William felt as if he had wasted his time on useless thoughts, so he looked at the kneeling Little Demon Empress and said in a plain voice.

"No"

After that he turned around and left with Evil Infant.

On the ground, Little Demon Empress's body was shaking, with weak movement she looked up and saw William flying away.

The face of her late father and brother passed through her mind as she got up from the dirty ground and chased after William and Evil Infant.

'Phoenix's trial ground...'

William thought in his mind as he followed the familiar path.

-------------------------

[Ten Thousand Beast Mountain Range.]

William kept the smaller version of Primordial Profound Ark in his storage as he looked down at the familiar valley.

Spreading his senses he easily discovered the members of tbe cursed phoenix clan.

Towards The Dream World.[Spinn-off]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara